Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

FYI follower ilvls

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlab View Post
    I hit the mentioned combo of 4 racials with 3 followers, now just waiting for another 645 mission so I can see how they work.
    Once you have your 'dream team' of 3+ high synergy followers for 645 missions, it is worth it to keep upgrading them all the way to the current ilvl cap of 655.

Any mission that checks ilvl gets a slight bonus for any follower above the requirement, though I think it only counts the first 15 per follower: so a 632 follower is no better than an identical 651 follower on a 615 mission, but the 651 will be counted as a 645 for bonuses on a 630 mission.

The easiest comparison is it works similar to reverse of the penalty for being <15 ilvls under the requirement: orange, not red where follower counters and traits are ignored.

It is only a few percent bonus, but when you are missing some counters and using trait synergy every bit helps.

Sadly the low level and basic 100 missions do not get this bonus, I can get better success rates on 615/630 missions with the same # of counters not matched than similar 100 missions.

On another note, while 3x double racial followers that match each other could possibly 100% any mission they meet the ilvl for...
    If you going to pray to the RNG gods ideally I'd rather get 3 single racial matching followers with burst of power and epic mount, every mission will be <6hrs for the bonus and most <2, this frees them up a lot sooner to burn as many missions as possible at the highest overall success rates for salvage. Now that they fixed the 95-99 spawns w/ all 100 followers you can keep a steady stream of missions running. (but they really need to add 90-94 bracket though for the rare reroll card etc missions)

I have a large stockpile of upgrades that I use whenever I find the occasional mission that I need to use an upgrade on. I finally got another 645 Highmaul mission, but I had either 4 or 5 teams that could 100% it. My 4 racial team had 4 counters and did 100% it of course as well so not really a test but oh well. Unfortunately the reward was a ring that was worse than both my current ones.