Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superslim View Post
    I did some great dps today as arms, topping the meters on several fights without really trying to do so. Single target wise i pulled 21k on butcher, which would probably be higher if I went glad.
    I didnt record any, just joined a new guild so not actually sure who does them yet.

3 DPS warriors in my raid - playing TG Fury, I was consistently ahead of the other TG Fury warrior in the guild despite having slightly worse gear, but was always about 7-13% behind the other warrior who was playing Glad spec (comparable ilvl)...I refuse to play gladiator so here is to hoping Fury gets buffed soon. It is sad right now that a TALENT for a TANKING spec is beating out an actual DPS spec. Yes, I know gladiator is meant to be a viable dps spec...but it is TOO viable for a mere talent.

It's not that Gladiator is too good. It's that Fury is just that bad.

It's not even the RNG. I was trying Fury yesterday(got a 650 1 hander in Normal so figured I'd give SMF a shot for lulz)and I was actually getting decent # of crits and procs and my DPS still sucked.

I think reverting the nerfs we got shortly after 6.0 would go a long way.

10+ Year Old Account
    This right here should show you all you need to know. All three warrior specs are on the bottom half of DPS. It's a reflection of the sad state the class is as a whole right now for dps. Sure, Arms can cleave but windwalkers still do that better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Fury has not been good in the start of an expansion since......ever?
    early Cata would like to have a word with you.. i believe it was patch 4.0.6 i could be wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Wujong View Post
    early Cata would like to have a word with you.. i believe it was patch 4.0.6 i could be wrong tho
    Fury was strong the first tier of Cata, it was strong in the first tier in MOP as well.

i know what youre dong wrong, your playing fury! play glad warrior until its fixed for single target fights, arms for cleave fights.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    It's not that Gladiator is too good. It's that Fury is just that bad.
    I agree. Gladiator seems decent, sort of middle of the road. It's the other two that are lagging behind in comical fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    I have no recollection of fury being crap in Ulduar. IIRC I was at/near the top of the chart when I raided Ulduar, and my guild mates weren't bad, we were among the first on the server to complete all hard modes in ulduar, including Alagon. (and not including yogg+0)

Some fights were kind of gimmick though, like Kologarn and Mimiron where you could cleave like crazy.
    AOE was fine iirc, thing is...you needed ALL raid buffs to be decent so Fury was crappy in 10man ulduar for a good while (unless you had a group with all buffs). Fury in Ulduar hard mode gear was starting to be pretty good because of Armor Penetration. Fury in Naxx25/Sath25H gear was pretty awful in Ulduar with the TG penalty while everyone else was fine which is the problem I had, that 10% penalty to TG was simply too early. You basically had to spec Arms while you farm ArP gear and 2 Ulduar weapons for Fury.

BTW I don't care if some of you did well this week as Fury, just compare your dps with other classes at equal skill, there is no way we're up there. Many logs does show that and many Fury Wars noticed the low damage as well. If you look at Sim Craft data, we're still bottom of the barrel in Mystical gear, what a joke!
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    Fury was strong the first tier of Cata, it was strong in the first tier in MOP as well.
    You were forced to go SMF, but yeah it was overall fine.