Deleted

What's the best way to get revered in Ashran?

So i won an RBG and got loot, i was super excited, then i tried to equip and... well you need rep from Ashran -_-. I hate the place whats the best way to farm rep there?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear that Tremblade loves getting her salad tossed. You can try that.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    you get 0 rep from killing players, it looks like you have to turn in artifacts to gain 1 rep per artifact -_- the rate at which you gain artifacts is veeerrryyy slow if you're not completing pve objectives.

Wait, they're testing fixes for this it seems.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ashran
    Faction balancing is now in effect if there are more than 5 players from each faction in Ashran.
    Fortune Favors the Bold has been increased to 100% additional Honor Points and Artifact Fragments (up from 25%).
    Artifact Fragment rewards from Ring of Conquest Ogre guards, or Ashran rares should no longer decrease based on the number of players engaging them.
    [Still in testing.] Turning in an Artifact Fragment now awards 3 Honor Points per fragment (up from 1 Honor Point).
    [Still in testing.] Increased reputation gains with Wrynn's Vanguard and Vol'jin's Spear.
    Turning in an Artifact Fragment now awards 5 reputation points per fragment (up from 1 reputation point).
    Turning in tokens recovered from a defeated player now awards 2500 reputation points when turned in (up from 350 reputation points).
    Completing a bonus objective now awards 500 reputation points.
    Defeating Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath now awards 2500 reputation points.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're Alliance, kill the bird men in the NE section of Ashran for artifacts and turn them in. If you're Horde, kill the rock things in the SE section, but be prepared to get jacked up by an Alliance stealth class that just got the geode buff (double damage for 10-12 seconds) and will 100-0 you in about 6 seconds.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Wait, they're testing fixes for this it seems.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ashran
    Faction balancing is now in effect if there are more than 5 players from each faction in Ashran.
    Fortune Favors the Bold has been increased to 100% additional Honor Points and Artifact Fragments (up from 25%).
    Artifact Fragment rewards from Ring of Conquest Ogre guards, or Ashran rares should no longer decrease based on the number of players engaging them.
    [Still in testing.] Turning in an Artifact Fragment now awards 3 Honor Points per fragment (up from 1 Honor Point).
    [Still in testing.] Increased reputation gains with Wrynn's Vanguard and Vol'jin's Spear.
    Turning in an Artifact Fragment now awards 5 reputation points per fragment (up from 1 reputation point).
    Turning in tokens recovered from a defeated player now awards 2500 reputation points when turned in (up from 350 reputation points).
    Completing a bonus objective now awards 500 reputation points.
    Defeating Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath now awards 2500 reputation points.
    thats great to hear!