Deleted

Looking for help on advanced Clique configuration

Hello, there's something I'd like to do but I've been unable to.
    When I'm on healer (Shaman) I normally heal with mouseover combinations with my raid frame (VuhDo) and keep my left hand fingers over WASD keys for movement, and \-1-2-3-4 keys for fast keybinds.
    One of this is keybound to "Wind Shear" on the key 4 through Clique.

Several times I'm in the situation where my mouse is over a friendly target (Raid frame) that I'm healing through mouse additional buttons, an enemy is selected as my target, and I want to press the key "4" to activate Wind Shear and interrupt that target.

Sadly for this to work I need to move my cursor away from the friendly target, it needs to be over nothing or over the target itself for Wind Shear to work. Otherwise nothing happens.
    Is there a way to fix this through Clique? I've been unable to so far.

tl;dr
    I want the "Wind Shear" spell I bound to the "4" key to work on my current mouseover target OR, if mouseover is on a friendly one, on my currently selected target.

You might want to replace it with a clique custom macro; in the bindings panel, select "bind other", and then macro.

That will allow you to write your macro conditionals using @mouseover for what you have the mouse, uh, over.

Deleted
    Like SlippyCheeze said, use a custom macro instead for that binding.

This macro will try to cast Wind Shear on your mouseover target, if the target isn't harmful, it will try to cast it on your target instead.
    Code:
    /use [@mouseover, harm][@target, harm] Wind Shear

Deleted
    Thanks a lot, this is going to be useful in many other spells/circumstances.
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by mmocf466cc5c1b; 2014-12-05 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
    Thanks a lot, this is going to be useful in many other spells/circumstances.
    I find myself wishing that Clique had much, much better support for custom macros on spells. I have most of my spells macroed to, eg, trigger various non-GCD effects, pet bits, etc, and it is a surprisingly annoying process with Clique to manage all that.

Deleted
    Yes, I have to agree with that. I have a lot of custom macros as well instead of simple bound spells =/
    Altough with a better customization for targets/filtering/conditionals we wouldn't need to resort that much to custom macros, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
    Yes, I have to agree with that. I have a lot of custom macros as well instead of simple bound spells =/
    Altough with a better customization for targets/filtering/conditionals we wouldn't need to resort that much to custom macros, I guess.
    Ha, in my case it is "prefix all these actions with the exact same set of non-GCD things". For example, on my resto shaman, start channelling my elemental bonus power, because if I summoned it I want it to boost my healing. I can do that with a separate key after summoning, but why bother when it isn't on the GCD? Ditto some "use as much as possible" trinkets, or whatever.