Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    In raids I am getting between 12k and 16k with CoP. I keep everything on CD and still cant break the 16k mark.

IL is 632, anyone have any tips?

Deleted
    26,5k on butcher normal yesterday, 650 ilvl with Insanity/ToF/Halo/CoP

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

24,4k on Twins normal, 650 ilvl with the same build except I changed Insanity for SoD the first time, a lot of mistakes in that fight

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Vallelol, Do you mind posting your armory? you've got me curious.

Did 18.5k on N Kargath, 17.5k on H Kargath, 19k on Butcher, 20.5k on Brackenspore, 18k on Tectus last night. 635 ilvl just switched from my hunter because we had no caster DPS in the raid, I was using a 615 mace/offhand all night(alt turned main)
    Enchanted for Mastery

Using ToF, Insanity, CoP.
    Pew Pew Pow Pow Bam Pop Smack

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    Vallelol, Do you mind posting your armory? you've got me curious.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ivial/advanced

Would have been easy to find it via the warcraftlogs though :P

Ugh, my guild... Two weeks into raiding and can't down Brack or Tect.

I went into last night with 637ilvl and pulled 20.6k on Butcher, Clarity of Insanity, the only one in my guild to break 20k on a boss the whole night. Kargath was ~19k and I hovered around 17-18k for Tectus for all 15 or so attempts...

Quote Originally Posted by robtorbay View Post
    In raids I am getting between 12k and 16k with CoP. I keep everything on CD and still cant break the 16k mark.

IL is 632, anyone have any tips?
    We would probably need to see some logs and an armory profile. Also, which rotation you are using as well as making sure you are doing things like pre-potting and potting on every pull.
    Pew Pew Pow Pow Bam Pop Smack

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed 36k last night on our first venture into Mythic for Kargath. Sheesh, what a simple boss. Dem top 10 ranks before heaps of people kill it :P Still beaten by shaman, a ret pally and a balance druid. Speaking of, they seem incredibly strong right now.

It's a good fight to get dotweave down pat for. ToF, CoP, Halo

Mind you, I made up for it by sucking giant donkey balls on twins

Awesome info everyone its nice to see how I am stacking up. I pulled 22k on Normal Butcher yesterday (helping GFs guild) but only pulled 20k on Heroic Kargath, 645 item level. I have way more mastery than most people so I might need to start focusing on other things? 57.10% unbuffed btw

Everyone enchants differently right now since its up in the air how we're supposed to however single target mastery reins supreme. What's your haste and crit at? Personally I'm at 648 ilvl and I enchant mostly mastery and gem multistrike but I'm also lacking specific gear that has haste / crit on it. I think 22k on normal butcher is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Awesome info everyone its nice to see how I am stacking up. I pulled 22k on Normal Butcher yesterday (helping GFs guild) but only pulled 20k on Heroic Kargath, 645 item level. I have way more mastery than most people so I might need to start focusing on other things? 57.10% unbuffed btw
    Mastery is our best ST stat, but honestly we don't need to stack anything. Haste is just plain good for us. Crit helps with movement and Execute. Multistrike makes our ST more potent. Versatility, while less desired than the other secondaries, isn't completely useless. You should never find yourself in a situation where you contemplate wearing lower ilvl gear so you can stack a certain secondary. That said, you may notice many SPriests in early Mythic progression have been focusing on Mastery as its our main throughput secondary, but Crit will likely become the stat we desire most moving into BRF as we start having the gear to support using AS.

tl,dr - Everything (especially in early progression) is good for us.

Deleted
    I must say, its nice to see these numbers, but I have to agree with someone here...
    My guild runs - Hunters, warriors and even feral are pulling off 30k dps. Where as I'm stuck in the lower bracket.
    It may just be me.. not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Then i must be doing something really, really, wrong. i can't breaK 12k on most bosses. I've been messing around with CoP but the other 2 talents seems so underwhelming right now. Armory is here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ninicus/simple please help me.
    Without logs it will be hard to say, I did an LFR with a Spriest who was pulling low numbers but they where trying to play CoP with our old school rotation.

Deleted
    I don't have any logs. I'm playing with CoP, had 632 ilvl and did 18.5-19.5k dps on the first 3 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Mastery is our best ST stat, but honestly we don't need to stack anything. Haste is just plain good for us. Crit helps with movement and Execute. Multistrike makes our ST more potent. Versatility, while less desired than the other secondaries, isn't completely useless. You should never find yourself in a situation where you contemplate wearing lower ilvl gear so you can stack a certain secondary. That said, you may notice many SPriests in early Mythic progression have been focusing on Mastery as its our main throughput secondary, but Crit will likely become the stat we desire most moving into BRF as we start having the gear to support using AS.

tl,dr - Everything (especially in early progression) is good for us.

Yeah thats kind of been my assumption, I haven't lowered my item level just to get mastery other than choosing a 630 with a socket over a 636 item I would like some more haste, right now im at 9.39% haste and 11.27% crit but I am gemmed mastery/enchanted mastery might gem/enchant haste to get back up to the 12% unbuffed that I was, the rotation felt smoother