Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No. People putting items for sale would just increase the price of items by much more than the AH cut. It's like real life, the government raises the sales tax from 17% to 21%. The salesmen raise the price of products by 5%-15% though, which is way more than the cost of the sales tax.

Deleted
    yes, cause like 1% of the playerbase has max gold lets take cash away from everybody wich will change NOTHING!

Deleted
    I agree that the best way around this would be to increase the amount of gold sinks, that has already been seen to happen with the removal of justice and the purchasing of heirlooms with gold etc.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    There should be an inverse ah cut depending on the stack-size. So you get rid of all the people that put out 1 of items that stack in 200:s etc. Yes I can buy them with an add-on but it's still annoying as f**k.

The only goldsink I would even consider at this point in time is buying gametime with gold. I can't see anything else that even going to be remotely interesting.

This would accomplish nothing other than push more people to use Trade and message boards for sales rather than the AH.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Just increase the gold sinks, or BMAH prices. AH cut wouldn't really make much of a difference, and it seems like a punishment to those that have a normal amount of gold.