[H] <Hoc Eritis> @ Hyjal is LF RDPS and 1 Rogue

<Hoc Eritis>, currently 5/7N and 1/7H Highmaul, is recruiting RDPS (preferred Boomkin, Warlock, and Spriest), 1 Enh shaman, and 1 rogue for our raids. Our raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00PM PST (10:00PM-1:00AM EST), with an optional Sunday Cleanup time of 7:00-9:00PM. The voice program of choice we use is Ventrilo.

We are a close-knit, like-minded group of people who want to progress through the raids. We will eventually move into heroics with the possibility of further progression depending on numbers!

If you have any question please feel free to post here, send me a private message, or find me on WoW via realID: Helmarocking#1450 or on my alts Jigari or Luheren.

If I'm not on, also feel free to check if Darrelle or Yummymangos is online.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited with new information! Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
    Last edited by Jigari; 2014-12-09 at 09:05 PM.

Still looking for RDPS, 1 Enh Sham, and 1 Rogue! We can help you gear if necessary, always happy to help! Let me know, thanks!

Still looking for RDPS, 1 Enh Sham, and 1 Rogue!

Added our most recent progress, 5/7N and 1/7H! Still looking for RDPS, 1 Enh Sham and 1 Rogue!