Short guide how to upgrade followers item lvl

You can get follower sets and enhancements from follower missions, but they don't appear often, so probably the fastest ways to get them are:

1) Build Level 2 Dwarven Bunker / War Mill lvl 2
    Get War Mill Shipment from Work Orders

2) Build Level 2 Salvage Yard lvl 2
    Get Crate of Salvage from follower missions (there is a chance to get them from every mission)
    Open them in Salvage Yard

Here is a short video-guide:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure that a video guide is needed for that to be honest. But your guide is incomplete - if you want to maximize the upgrades you get then you need to complete as many missions as possible for the chances at salvage crates. This means you should have a lvl 3 Barracks so you can have 25 followers, that you should always have 1-2 followers in the 90-99 range so you keep getting lower level missions that complete quickly. Keep your mission log completely clear as much as you can - if you have to wait on a more important mission (higher lvl gear, raid gear, etc) until you have the right counters with the right ilvl, sure, but otherwise send people out on every mission. The mission success rate is irrelevant to getting a crate of salvage - I've gotten one on a 0% chance. So run as many missions as you possibly can.

Because you want to keep the work orders going at the war mill, and you need to run every mission, you will need a good supply of Garrison Resources. If you're concerned with gearing your followers, its probably earlier on in your Garrison progression, so you'll need to do a bunch of treasure/rare farming, or you'll need a Lumber Mill or Trading Post going. If you get lucky, or use an Inn, to get a couple of followers with the scavenging trait, then you won't need any additional sources of GR coming in - having 2 of those followers going out on missions, even if its only 51% chances, will be enough to keep you going.

15+ Year Old Account
    Atm i have all my followers level 100. Most ilevel 615 or higher and 3 on level 645 (avg).

I only have a few missions every day and most of them are level 630 (wich i cant do because i need 3 followers with proper ilevel).

Is the only way to keep improving my Followers by crafting weapons trough the War Mill and pray on the RNG God for Crates (with upgrades)?

With this ammount of missions im getting it will also take ages to get followers on epic.

Is there a interval on when i get new missions etc?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post

Is there a interval on when i get new missions etc?
    As far me and mu BF have noticed - if we do the apex dailies on top of some dungeons, rare killing, farming for stuff we get more missions then we can handle. If we do just the daily garrison pickup and spend not that much in game we get practically nothing. I doubt it's RNG and I think it has more to do with how active you are in game.

Also about the Warmill missions - I have not gotten any upgrade/weapon/armor for my followers over 10 mission from level 3 mill. So I do not know is handing your resources there the best option for someone who focuses on playing bit more then 1 hour few times a week...

Video guide saying you build two garrison structures? O.o

I would understand similar guide if the most important detail currently was not just as YouTube comment but actually introduced in the "guide". I mean the need to keep 90-94 and 95-99 followers active..

But really,. build War Mill, build Salvage Box, open dem boxes = guide,.
    Mystery Goo, Magtheridon EU
    http://mystery-goo.eu/

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    IThe mission success rate is irrelevant to getting a crate of salvage - I've gotten one on a 0% chance. So run as many missions as you possibly can.
    This is not true anymore, the crate now only drops if the mission is a success.