Help Needed: T17 Weakauras (testing phase)

I need feedback on these strings for Normal, Heroic, and Mythic. If you are willing, please import these strings and test them out. At the moment of posting, they account for 43 different mechanics.

Download v1.00 @ my guild's forum: http://www.caustic-area52.enjin.com/...akauras/page/1

NOTE!!! Consider them alpha, they are being tested tonight as of posting this.

Please let me know! If anything is missing or not working as intended

- - - Updated - - -

So many views and no one has commented on it? :c
    I'll be pushing out a new version tmw, to address some of the issues on the tracker.

However there is one bug I can't seem to fix and that's the zone criteria. If zone = Highmaul it doesn't load for w/e reason.

- - - Updated - - -
    Preview of the Weakauras
    Last edited by Protonova; 2014-12-05 at 10:35 PM.
    I can't walk away until I've seen it through, for the good or worse.

Hi , Thanks for that but did u fix the issue u have wrote in ur guild forum so i can give it a try?

Quote Originally Posted by Slashcry86 View Post
    Hi , Thanks for that but did u fix the issue u have wrote in ur guild forum so i can give it a try?
    Haven't yet, just woke up :P Going to do that now!

When I looked at these last night there was only one thing I noticed. The WA for the last boss' trap mechanic in the trigger section is set to trigger when a cast of nullification barrier happens, which is from the previous boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    When I looked at these last night there was only one thing I noticed. The WA for the last boss' trap mechanic in the trigger section is set to trigger when a cast of nullification barrier happens, which is from the previous boss.
    Yea hehe, noticed it as I was going through the triggers. Fixed. Added in loads of missing mechanics to the last boss as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I've recently pushed out version 1.1a which is close to perfection. During my tests I noticed Weakauras was not detecting zones correctly and would go on or off depending how many times I entered highmaul. Nonetheless, if they aren't turning off for you goto the load tab then scroll down to zone and uncheck it.

Version 2.0a is up. The weakaura became too massive and I had to break it into two. They account for all mechanics, for tanks/healers/dps and multiple difficulty modes.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, no one seems to want to download my WAs (not even my own guild wants to help) :c

I was wondering if someone could help me get rid of the error my WAs keep getting:

I'm using string.format to format the duration counter. Take a look below:
    Code:
    function(_, _, rawRemainingTime, _, _, _, stacks)
    	local warnText1="msg 1";
    	local warnText2="msg 2"
    	local timeLeft= string.format("%.0f", rawRemainingTime or 0);

return warnText1 .. "|cffFF00FF".. timeLeft .. "s|r\n" .. warnText2;
    end
    Last edited by Protonova; 2014-12-10 at 04:01 PM.

Hi there, I really like your WeakAuras but they are way too much detailed for what any raider needs. You included things that you have in your boss mode, so no need to have them two times on your screen. I will stick to the easier ones I'm currently using, just yelling at me when Im standing in shit and being targeted by certain abilities (which yours have aswell, but together with many more and I'm too lazy to go though all of them). When we are at last boss on Mythic I might come back to steal some WA for that bastard, but for now, I'll stick with what I have.
    GL with the development and don't give up for lack of feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    Hi there, I really like your WeakAuras but they are way too much detailed for what any raider needs. You included things that you have in your boss mode, so no need to have them two times on your screen. I will stick to the easier ones I'm currently using, just yelling at me when Im standing in shit and being targeted by certain abilities (which yours have aswell, but together with many more and I'm too lazy to go though all of them). When we are at last boss on Mythic I might come back to steal some WA for that bastard, but for now, I'll stick with what I have.
    GL with the development and don't give up for lack of feedback
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll have to consider pruning some of them. My new guild is somewhat lazy and haven't downloaded these except the GM. And well he hasn't said much other than something is clearly broken lol. So yea, I'll prune some auras for next release. Something simple, gotcha.

Deleted
    The error you posted is from you trying to format the variable rawRemainingTime but you cant because weakaura returns the values from the internal functions as a string and not a value.

You can change the line ro this i believe:

local timeLeft= string.format("%.0s", rawRemainingTime or " ");
    Last edited by mmoc587b332d2b; 2014-12-11 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvembi View Post
    The error you posted is from you trying to format the variable rawRemainingTime but you cant because weakaura returns the values from the internal functions as a string and not a value.

You can change the line ro this i believe:

local timeLeft= string.format("%.0s", rawRemainingTime or " ");
    Been busy for the past few days. Fist of all thanks for the feedback! Secondly, you got me thinking about the initialization of that variable and I tested what you said. Turns out the way to fix it was to convert rawRemainingTime into a number lol. So now the line looks like so:
    Code:
    local timeLeft= string.format("%.0s", tonumber(rawRemainingTime) or 0);
    I hate making it bloated like that, nonetheless it's the only way to get rid of the annoying lua errors. Will be pushing out another version by monday as well as putting this on github with a proper readme and changelog.