Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I want them to clear up the whole two raid tiers or three raid tiers this expansion.
    I've same question.

My question is , what kind of improvements we should wait for garrisons ?
    TBC syndrome, is the worst mental disorder in these days.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is there any plans to address Fury warrior single target DPS? At the moment in all raid boss fights Fury is only marginally above tanks. Our crit dependency makes it very hard to maintain enrage and without crit gear our mastery is useless. We also get far too few Raging Blow procs to get good dps. Makes it also almost impossible to get Challenge mode groups when even my own guild does not want any fury warriors to their runs.

Also the play style is unbearable without the Unquenchable thirst talent when you are just waiting forever for that Bloodthirst to crit.

Deleted
    Is there any chance that the old-PvP titles gained during the vanilla time of WoW, become account wide or even just limited to an additional 2-3 characters? The title itself makes us be attached to our old ranked character and we kind of lose that attachment if we make another.

- - - Updated - - -

Lore question
    Are there any books available that have the whole, official, main, warcraft story, including the WoW one? Where can we find them (HARDCOPIES!)?

The usual goblin/worgen question. Just had an AMA where they countered several comments already made by other blues about them eventually getting an update, yet in the 6.0.2 release blog and in an interview a while back, both said they 'would have an update in the future'. Simple clarification on if it's still on the table, or why there are mixed answers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are there any more plans about Shadow Priests?

The Single Target damage problem has been addressed and helped some what, but it feels like now the AoE is significantly lacking. Mind Sear... There is no point anymore unless there are more than 6 mobs because Shadow Priests cannot just dot all of them up fast enough to do significant damage compared to... ALL other specs AND classes. Their dots, without a significant amount of multi-strike, seem weak. But we also have to look at other stats because Mastery is now decent enough to consider, but Crit helps that and we are useless if we do not have some Haste because we cannot rely on just Mastery or anything else to be strong enough.

Also have to ask...

Any chance for earned classic PvP titles be account wide? I love my old character to bits, but...
    Last edited by Serenity Abyss; 2014-12-05 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    Any plans for portals to Shattrath and Dalaran? Put them in Org if you don't feel like they fit to the draenor world. Very frustrating having to set your HS to two moons, just so you can do old content easier/faster.

Deleted
    Hello

I think a lot of us warrior would like to know when the damage problem with fury and arms spec will be dealt with.
    Being a long time user of the warrior class myself i know that warriors are usually at the bottom of the damage at the start of expansions because of the scaling.
    However this time simcraft, that´s being used to calculate a class dps according to itemlevel, indicates that our damage will just get worse compared to other classes the higher itemlevel everyone gets.

Pre expansion the fury warrior got nerfed by about 9% overall damage, by nerfing 2 main abilites by 20%, because it were to good at lvl 90. Is that change going to get reverted knowing fury is not being where it should at the present time. Fury also has to much RNG at the moment are there any plans on giving bloodthirst a extra boost in crit chance, over the standard 30%, every time it doesn´t crit to lower the RNG of the spec? Like 30% standard and then 60% if you don´t crit and onto 90% if you don´t crit 2 times in a row.

Deleted
    Any plans to improve leveling pre WoD? Making heirlooms last till 90, making scenarios available as leveling content and so on.

We were told that the Elite PvP gear was going to share models with the Mythic gear. This is not currently the case ingame, was that idea abandoned?

First Question:
    Don't you think that the Ascendance of Enhancement shamans feels a little bit weak? (actually it's the weakest 3min offansive cooldown in the game) only %13 bonus to stormstrike/wind strike from lightning shield and range bonus. bypassing armor seem as a good bonus too but physical attacks can still be parried or dodged by players. as you said we are mail-clad warriors of "elements" but our most shaman-like cooldown still does physical damage even we are in form of a mighty elemental creature.

Second Question:
    Any plans on nerfing Human racials or buffing the other races' racials? I really love to play as an orc, tauren and undead. But in the late PvP content human racial outpowers the other races' racials by 2 or 3 times. I just want to see some horde players in higher positions on the ladders not only tons of humans. By the way I and my friends now started leveling new human caracters to do better in PvP because they are overpowered.
    Last edited by Physicistus; 2014-12-05 at 10:54 AM.

Any plans to update many of the buildings in the old world with the beautiful new buildings used in the garrisons? Replacing the Goldshire Inn with the level 3 garrison inn would be awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Any plans to make older exalted reps account wide or making the Exalted Reputations achievement count the reps account wide?

Some of the same questions as others;

Will WoD be a 2 or 3 tier expansion? I fear that the "breathing time" for the expansion may be to short if it's 2 tiers, and the full glory of the expansion may not be lived up to.

I've read recently that 6.1 will not hold flying, I personally don't mind no flight. However, I can see this becoming a bit of a headache on us altaholics out there. Will flight ever be introduced and if not will we get it for sure on the next expansion, so 7.0 for 6.0 content?

Faralon.... Are we still looking at this being a "maybe"?

Last question. Gear has been a bit overwhelming in some cases. I like being able to look at an item and say, "Higher ilvl, must be better." Or, "My tier bonus outweighs regular pieces." With all the RNG to gear, particularly to the dungeons, I'm finding that I have to do a LOT more research in the pieces to make sure they are true upgrades. This may be fine and fun for min maxers, but personally speaking it makes gear confusing and in some cases frustrating. I also recall the distaste of the feeling that players had to go to fan sites to know when they had to do for gear, we are back in that same place. Any plans to change or make reading gear easier?

7+ Year Old Account
    When tauren male sheathed weapon scale will be fix?

This was mentioned a long while ago, and I even got a reply from Ghostcrawler before he left on the subject. https://twitter.com/Ralo5/status/281517436665225218

So whats the status on making projectile abilities/spells hit different parts of a target's body?

Is there an incoming "fix" for Survival/BM as they're currently pulling less numbers then MM? Personally I feel like I'm forced to play MM in Raids as there is a significant difference.

Also, talents such as "Lone wolf" for MM/Survival makes other talents useless, such as spirit bond. Will there be a change to this?

Will there be more Factions to pick from at the lvl 3 Barracks, Such as the Argent crusade,Earthen ring,Cenarion circle, And will the update to the Garrison be more complete then it is right now when you pick another Faction to be your guards. Such as all the Banners in the Garrison changing not just two little flags being added outside your town hall, And all the guards changing not just 3 or 4.

Thoughts on windwalker healing and defensive CD's.

Deleted
    Alliance has quests in Ragefire Chasm, and Stockades, both with item rewards.
    Horde,has quests in Ragefire Chasm, but without item rewards, and 0 quests in stockades.

Any plans on giving horde at least quests in Stockades?