Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Garrisons to level 4?! DOES THIS MEAN I GET ANOTHER LARGE PLOT? I CAN FINALLY TRY OUT A MAGE TOWER! YESSSS!

But seriously that's awesome. I hope it happens!

I'm still hoping for flying at some point, but yeah there are several logical reasons why they wouldn't do that any time soon (if ever at all on Draenor), and I can understand that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I just wanted to buy and sub for that core hound mount, for 1 month, and I was expecting for 6.1 to go live in that month, but now I'm having doubts even for that mount.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Probably the main reason flying hasn't been missed is that gathering minerals and herbs has been completely sidelined by your garrison. I have a feeling that if people had needed to farm mats as much as they have in the past that flying would be missed more.
    Yep. But, not like I ever have to leave my garrison anymore. Everything sells terribly (I did make some off inscription). Once I have my rare spawn mounts I never have to leave again. I dont ever see myself going for a run just to see the scenery. Honestly, you should have to farm things like the Barn to have the mine and garden work. I have enough herbs, I have enough ore. I dont need no M in my MMO. I dont even need an ah! Its all gated behind daily cds.

Mmm. Hermity.
    Last edited by Ayla; 2014-12-05 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
    I will travel to a raid/world boss on my own but aside from that I am exactly like you. We see the world, in detail, with every alt we level. Looks like I will be garrison bound even longer now. : /
    You're a victim of your own lazyness and stupidity. "Mom they no add fly now I cnt move"

Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    You're a victim of your own lazyness and stupidity. "Mom they no add fly now I cnt move"

Dumbass.
    Wow youre a really stupid bitch and I bet it would be really easy to beat your fat stupid pussy face in.

Deleted
    Really disappointed at the flying decision.

I was looking forward to exploring the landscapes from the air, but I guess I just have to suck it up. Pay more for less, eh Blizz?

We knew this with their data "100% of people used a ground mount in Draenor that means 100% of the people dislike flying" Blizzard logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAAAAAAAAY! (This is coming from someone who was totally pro-flying until I actually got to play WoD.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Garrisons to level 4?! DOES THIS MEAN I GET ANOTHER LARGE PLOT? I CAN FINALLY TRY OUT A MAGE TOWER! YESSSS!

But seriously that's awesome. I hope it happens!
    I'm more excited about the "promise" of more alt-friendly garrison experience!
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    To those that said that Blizzard simply must add flying back in 6.1 and there is no chance they won't do it:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    I'm still hoping for flying at some point, but yeah there are several logical reasons why they wouldn't do that any time soon (if ever at all on Draenor), and I can understand that.
    Indeed, the interview was pretty clear. They designed EVERYTHING in Draenor without flying on the equasion. If they add flying I think it will be a restricted area for the last patch or something. But that's a big if.

Please comment on direction of Mages going forward.
    Mages going forward will be going forward. Unless they aren't.

Exactly the answer he was asking for!

the no flying is frustrating as hell for me.... uhg. damn my addiction to the warcraft universe

Deleted
    I don't really need to leave the garrison anyway.
    Levelling in dungeons, gearing up in dungeons.
    Not sure about my sub going forward but hey, immurshun herp derp.

Deleted
    is there a link to watch the interview? i dont want to read it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silencer View Post
    is there a link to watch the interview? i dont want to read it.
    It was an interview / chatbox on Reddit, so no video was made.

Hey guys love the expansion. How much attention do you pay to the outside community. The Instance, Wow Insider and MMO-Champion in particular
    I have a long commute and listen to a lot of community podcasts. Specifically Convert to Raid and the Instance.
    Yeah, no surprise. They listen to people on their benefits list that praise them like the second coming.

Deleted
    How do you guys determine what will become a toy?
    We throw back a shot of vodka and take aim at the "toy or not-toy" dartboard. ;]

Looks like they have quite alot of these things hanging around

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Cool, I hope they don't add flying for a while.
    tbh i wish thye would they prommised us quicker flight paths for the pre xpac event and we didnt get it so im not holding my breath for it being included in 6.1 either

Deleted
    No flying in Draenor in Patch 6.1
    No flying in Draenor in Patch 6.1 = my acount remain frozen since december 2013 when they anounced the 'no fly' mess. After 9 years of non-stop subscription.
    And that mean I won't subscribe back in 6.1 either. And won't buy the expansion. Still waiting and voting with the wallet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    I'm so happy we're not getting flying in 6.1! I am having so much more fun without it.
    Flash news: you can still use your ground mount even if they will reintroduce the flying ones.