Deleted

2h Fury Warrior Performance

Hey everyone! Im new here. I am getting back into WoW just now after a month or two of being away because of study abroad. I have always wanted to level a Fury Warrior, and I was just wondering how they were holding up in both PvP and PvE as I want to do both of those. What kind of damage are they putting out? I am having trouble deciding the next character I want to level and I could really use the help! Thank you!

Fury is in the shitter atm on single target, both for SMF and TG. That should be fixed in the next couple of weeks by either glad getting another nerf or Arms/Fury getting buffed.

For now Fury shit-tier in PvE and pretty medicore in PvP, if you're gonna play a Warrior now go Gladiator or Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman213 View Post
    Fury is in the shitter atm on single target, both for SMF and TG. That should be fixed in the next couple of weeks by either glad getting another nerf or Arms/Fury getting buffed.
    Nerfing Glad again won't fix Fury, Glad isn't (and wasn't) even top dps. If anything they need to nerf half the specs or buff the other half because there's currently a big gap between low damage specs and high damage specs (20-30% difference (depending on gear level) which is a huge fail imo, they better hotfix soon).
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Warrax View Post
    Nerfing Glad again won't fix Fury, Glad isn't (and wasn't) even top dps. If anything they need to nerf half the specs or buff the other half because there's currently a big gap between low damage specs and high damage specs (20-30% difference (depending on gear level) which is a huge fail imo, they better hotfix soon).
    Yes, but this is blizzard. They will claim Fury and Arms are fine and glad does need a nerf, because a talent should beat a DPS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrimitz View Post
    Hey everyone! Im new here. I am getting back into WoW just now after a month or two of being away because of study abroad. I have always wanted to level a Fury Warrior, and I was just wondering how they were holding up in both PvP and PvE as I want to do both of those. What kind of damage are they putting out? I am having trouble deciding the next character I want to level and I could really use the help! Thank you!
    If you are a casual player and aren't into raiding, then 2H fury dps is fine. The AOE with Bladestorm is quite strong and suitable for questing and moving quickly through trash in dungeons. However, it is not at all viable in raiding beyond raid finder.

The problem is that single target DPS for fury on boss fights is embarrassingly bad. I mean really, really bad. Like other players will have double your DPS bad. I'm only slightly exaggerating.

Fury warriors were too powerful when the pre-WoD patch rolled out, and Blizzard over-reacted by nerfing them into the ground. Hopefully they will fix this in the coming weeks, but don't hold your breath.