Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Erm Margoks pretty simple, beacon tanks, heal branded targets to stack shields on them as it pops. Heal the fixated people in transitions with a holy radiance or two when you aoe down the exploding adds. Use holy prism on each abberation spawn.

Just to voice my opinion,as a paladin healer since BC.

This is much the same style as play i feel as back in the day. Paladin job is to keep tanks up (Primarily with beacon now) and spot heal. Sadly,in normals i didn't think to run logs.

Meters clocked me in at top heals,averaging between 32 and 36k,depending on the pull as 638 IL (Only healer within my realm,depending on fight,was a druid healer...all else were far below)

To put it simply,don't over think it. Crit is double strong heals,resulting in bigger shields(double dip) and haste bonus to holy light(can be viewed as a triple dip of sorts.) Add that with our passive bonus,crit is by far the strongest.

Holy shock > Holy Light > Holy Light > Eternal Flame(3 hp) (with Priority on tanks,and dps under 60%,then yourself to maximize beacon healing)

I prefer Eternal flame for slightly less numbers,but better mana conservation...added with its a good playstyle to be used to when getting 4 set.

Running the 50% shorter CD on Avenging wrath with the Avenging wrath talent (until 4 set) to allow for high uptime on wings. High uptime, Holy shock has low mana cost,add that with eternal flame, and crit build. Currently, I take spirit where i can get it > Crit > mastery or haste > Multistrike >Versatility

7+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly what I'm running. But can't seem to catch the other healers that are 30k+ hps. I think I'll fraps myself on raid day and upload that. There MUST be something that I'm doing that is really wrong that I and others cannot see?

Deleted
    barring the over use of flash of light on your logs, there isnt anything in terms of gear/spec that is obvious to why you are low on the healing.

So a fraps recording might help.

How are you healing btw, do you have mouse over macros so you dont need to click each target pane to heal them? Are you constantly casting a spell?

7+ Year Old Account
    Constantly healing, using healbot. I was a really good healer in back in Wrath, topping charts all the time, I was also the most geared paladin on my server back then, so I doubt I'd be dumb enough to screw up on something like that, although at this point anything could happen. I'm so dumbfounded lol. Here's my UI, I'll fraps on tuesday!
    http://i.imgur.com/R01H3Bk.jpg

With how healing has been the past 4 years (two xpacs), it takes adjusting. Let yourself zone,completely ignore tanks for the most part,and just focus on playing ping pong with random raid members health bars. Between beacon,druid lifeblooms,etc...if you have decent tanks they can be ignored now (for the most part,if noone takes damage,theres no need to not spam Holy Light on them with the returned mana going back to you)

maybe its my guildies that take to much damage but i use FoL a lot, i swap the Beacon of faith before to the target that needs quick heals and FoL them (using the glyph ofc, to save the GCD). Not having any mana issues at all with this.
    i gear for Crit/Haste, am i doing it completely wrong ? even though i top the charts in almost every encounter with like 30k+ HPS ?
    no log yet but il try to add longs of our next raid if needed

Deleted
    while beacon swapping is good for mana issues, not beacon swapping is more healing as each heal is twice as strong as you get two 50% heals on the beacon targets. Which if they are the tanks are likely to be healing and not overhealing on them.

i usually keep both beacons on the tanks but when i need to snipe heal another member i quickly place a beacon on that target and since using the glyph there is no GCD i can quickly place the beacon back on the tank

Deleted
    Use prism on cd when enough people are low enough to get ~80% use out of it
    Use HS on cd
    Learn the fights to use AW when needed.

Can spam FoL on the blue mushroom with beacons on tanks to keep them up much longer while doing lots of tank healing.
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2014-12-15 at 06:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks eveeryone for trying to help, I`ll be frapsing tonight`s raid and uploading it to this thread for more analysis.

15+ Year Old Account
    EDIT:

Since this thread is established and awaiting answers directly, this one can stay open.

To help consolidate information, please continue discussion at and visit the [Holy] Fix My Heals! thread for further discussion unrelated to the OP, or with any other personal questions!
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-12-16 at 08:42 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

7+ Year Old Account
    Main post update with new logs and a video!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...7&type=healing

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone has insight on this? Would appreciate it before tonight's raid (bump)

10+ Year Old Account
    Use holy shock a lot more. I'm noticing several seconds with it off cooldown, even when you are running you aren't using it. I saw some IoL procs fall off without use, and during force nova you used holy prism late (you single target healed, then used prism). Just be more quick with your spells, track IoL, and if you use wings during the first add it will be up again by the intermission phase.

Now, this works for me since we have a super good disc priest so I'm not sure if it will work for you, but during times where one tank is not taking damage at all, or very little damage, and I have some EFs rolling out on the raid, I'll micromanage my beacon and switch it off for a bit to get some extra beacon healing on raid members. It's done very quickly, and you need the beacon glyph to do so, but it helps raid healing a bit especially if your tank isnt in any danger.

You mana is pretty solid in that video. If it reall isn't an issue, throw out some HR on the melee pile right after a force nova.

Deleted
    you have a lot of downtime where your not casting from what i can see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxial View Post
    Anyone has insight on this? Would appreciate it before tonight's raid (bump)
    If you need further assistance, please make use of the Fix my heals! thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!