Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can't get into Ashran? (Queues?!?!?!)

Is anyone else seeing this? Why is there a queue? Why can't I get into Ashran?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had to queue for Ashran.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a limit to how many people there can be in Ashran. This isn't anything new.

Ashran is capped to 150v150. If there are more than 150 people trying to get into the battle there will be a queue.

I think it is also the opposing side that the game considers, so even if only 15 alliance and 15 horde are in there there will still be a queue.

I've sat in this "queue" for over 3 hours. It's broken and unacceptable how I can't get into what's supposed to be world pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    I've sat in this "queue" for over 3 hours. It's broken and unacceptable how I can't get into what's supposed to be world pvp.
    You rather want to have lag and disconnects instead of waiting in a queue?

It's not unacceptable at all.

I want to be able to play the game. If I'm waiting over 3 hours and getting no entrance into an area and their claim is based on lag, something's wrong. There shouldn't be a queue longer than 15 minutes to get into something like this if they're going to have a queue at all.

i can get into ashran instantly, and have 0% chance to win, my 99% horde 1% alliance realm is CRZ with some asshole realm where we cannot leave our base or just get farmed.

ashran is the biggest joke ever. fix a 99:1 ratio by making it 1:10 for us in ashran, a fair fight something that never existed in WoW.

Balance doesn't mean crap if I can't even get into the game. Hell, I don't even care if my side is losing as long as I can farm shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post

I completely disagree, it's a selling point to this expansion to many. BTW justifying it with disconnects and lag is a terrible excuse, they can always make Ashran instanced, Blizzard is not a new MMO company. To say that sitting in a 3hour queue for ashran is acceptable is crazy, especially since it's needed to get a full conquest cap. No other game would allow this, so I shouldn't expect to see it from Blizzard.

Does anyone know any fixes for this? It's definitely broken for me, but others seem to not be affected.

Deleted
    queue here as well, its usually at least 2 hours, not sure how long it actualyl is since i can only usually play for 2 hours and the queue doesn't pop in that time.

- - - Updated - - -

depends how long the queue is, 20min queue,? yeah it's long but i'll wait. 3hour queue? nope.

This didnt come from me but

Run into Ashran then dont press accept until you are past your faction's bridge and you get the zone change notification.... then press accept

took me a few tries to get it to work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    queue here as well, its usually at least 2 hours, not sure how long it actualyl is since i can only usually play for 2 hours and the queue doesn't pop in that time.

- - - Updated - - -

depends how long the queue is, 20min queue,? yeah it's long but i'll wait. 3hour queue? nope.
    It would be an argument if there weren't free transfers to lower populated realms. Most of these high-pop realms have or will get/has gotten this option several times.

Nobody is forcing you to play on a realm where there are very many people. When you do, you choose to sit in queues. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think it is also the opposing side that the game considers, so even if only 15 alliance and 15 horde are in there there will still be a queue.
    Pretty sure this is not the case, we used to have games with several raid groups on our side and 1-2 Alliance from our realms. Now there's like 27 inside there but the thing is filled to the brim with Alliance from several other realms. About several dozen people are standing in front of it and not getting an invite.

Here's a screenshot from the current situation on my realm. http://i.imgur.com/ZwZfKjl.png The number of players seems about accurate from what I've seen when running in. So there's dozens of people standing in front of it not getting an invite while half a dozen Horde from my server are facing the Alliance from several other realms at once who're in there with several raid group worth of players.

This is absolutely and utterly ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2014-12-07 at 10:34 AM.

what about 7 days in a row of sitting 10+ hours a day in the que?. because thats what im at atm

Ashran is just a complete failure, in every possible way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Ashran is just a complete failure, in every possible way.
    Which kinda sums up PvP at the moment on large unless you're Retri/Feral/Disc or something comparable. Funny thing is that most of this was pointed out during the entire beta but Celestalon went all "lol shuddap you all kniw nuthin nubs".

Deleted
    There seems to be a bug where if you don't accept the queue for ashran thing until you are on the bridge it won't kick you out/will let you join straight away