Deleted

Cheap Headset/Mic

Any low price webcams with built in mics which offer a quality which is passable for raids etc? I'd prefer a webcam mic, as I rarely enjoy having a headset sat on my head.

Deleted
    What's cheap to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    What's cheap to you?
    That's a very good point. Apologies.

Somewhere around £25 max.

I do own some Turtlebeach PX5's, but I've read that people are struggling to get good bluetooth connections for the microphone element and my PC doesn't have an Optical Out so I'd need to use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter I assume.

A bit confused, are you looking for a headset with mic or a webcam with mic.

I would recommend saving and buying some quality headphones. The only thing buying a cheap pair will do is cause frustration later on. Honestly, I think your best bet would be to look around, try watching some headset reviews on Newegg's YouTube channel or LinusTechTips, they review a wide range of headsets all the time. You can get an idea on your own of what your looking for as far as style, features and price go.

If you're set on spending around $25 though I used these for a couple of years and was very impressed with the quality for what it cost.