Hello everyone,

I am looking for advice on how to better play a MW during bgs, rbgs, and arenas.

I used to arena and rbg a lot, however for the last season of pvp I decided not to play anymore. Now that I have come back, I am kind of struggling with doing well. My healing seems to be fine if I am left alone, but my survivability seems to be next to zero. Without having dematerialize and healing spheres, I find myself having a lot of problems right now when it comes to surviving burst from certain classes, especially feral druids and ret pallies. I seem to mainly have these issues when I am in bgs/rbgs.

I realize that I need to exploit my movement CDs as much as I can and try to find clever ways to use transcendence, but what else can help me survive more? I feel like it's pretty easy to get trained, and unfortunately even with the Zen glyph for TFT, most of the DPS I have gone against recognize the graphic of how I can't be interrupted and proceed to chain CC me. I save nimble brew/trinket for this, but after that 5 seconds I have a hard time keeping myself up as it seems like I have no other options except soothing mist into enveloping mist/surging mist. And then of course I get interrupted.

I can honestly say the only thing I haven't tried is fistweaving through a burst with life cocoon up. I have had some luck with fistweaving if I am 1v1 a dps, which seems to be pretty strong, but I am not sure I would actually be successful at this if a feral popped all their CDs on me.

Any advice would be awesome. Thanks everyone!