Deleted

Warlock AoE dps help

Since new nerf i have some problem with aoe dps, can someone give some guide for post patch aoe guide or give some "instruction" or some advise. :-) thx

Quote Originally Posted by dixcro View Post
    Since new nerf i have some problem with aoe dps, can someone give some guide for post patch aoe guide or give some "instruction" or some advise. :-) thx
    Your question is non-descript. I am going to assume you are destro and that your question is pertaining to highmaul.

Kargath
    The only aoe you see here is if you are in the stands, for which there is much better classes (star fall and barrage are pretty good up top). If however you are the elected one, I would suggest going GSac, Cataclysm.

We had a Druid tank, frost dk, hunter, destro lock, and disc priest up top... The Druid ran down and aggro'd the whole side, the DK gripped everything in a nice little ball, cataclysm into F&B incinerates and conflags will do amazing things. Shadowburn sniping is the key to going down with 4 chaos bolts in the bank.

Butcher
    No AoE...

Spore gore
    I ran go sac with cataclysm. The big add lines up quite nice with catas CD, and if you have good shadowburn sniping skill you can have near infinite embers on this fight as every mob refunds you. You're aoe is more about havocing on cd then it is about aoe here, make sure it is happening.

Tectus
    Again, no OMG AoE moments for this fight. Look to havoc on cd. As an aside shadowburning is me has there is no shard refund that is really useful. I went GoSup, servitude as we were having a tough time with his enrage timer (prenerf) and needed to get the shards down in one tectonic.

Twin Orgron
    Havoc yet again. Despite it being only two targets, I went gosac cataclysm, largely because I have more mastery then crit ATM and being able to havoc always was nice. Movement during the fire phase is meh if you tank them in the correct spot and I was using teleport to minimize this.

I went demo for the remaining encounters so I can't really comment on destro aoe. I imagine, with how much movement is in the other two encounters GoSup-servitude will get you the best results. As for aoe on the adds in each phase, I would look to F&B exclusively during transition/soaking phases. At the same time shadowburn sniping is key into finishing these phases with embers and ultimately chaos bolts.

TL;DR
    Take cataclysm if you can hit 2+ adds every minute, Fire and Brimstone if there is 5+targets, abuse havoc/shadowburn sniping in most encounters.