Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    They're not the only ones who do it. I used to live in a pretty much finnish only area when I was younger. Was retarded. Most of the older people there never interact with any swedes outside of their jobs and can barely speak Swedish despite having been in sweden since around 60-70s.

Can't even speak to some of my older relatives because they're too bad at speaking and understanding swedish and I never learnt finnish.
    Yet the culture was still similar. You don't have fins or any other europeans treating women like second class citizens unlike immgrant from africa...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    You want to block eu immigration.
    I want to block any immigration that's not based around need. Not just EU. If someone comes here and applies being a doctor? Yeah, take him and teach him Swedish, we need him. Someone comes here to work as a dishwasher or janitor? Yeah, no, we don't need him.

Deleted
    I want to block any immigration that's not based around need. Not just EU. If someone comes here and applies being a doctor? Yeah, take him and teach him Swedish, we need him. Someone comes here to work as a dishwasher or janitor? Yeah, no, we don't need him.
    Swedish people dont want to emmigrate and move freely to somalia but into Eu countrys thats the deal.

If they are too stupid to find loopholes well :X

Here read that.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30011512

You know what spurs need? More consumers.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you. SD is a mess on a lot of policy issues, they've had extremely poor PR and scandals and what have you, and they STILL grow in popularity. Your other parties are almost unanimous on wanting to keep ramping up immigration. Until they wake up and realize that there's a whole lot of people in Sweden who don't want to be the test-dummy for the multicultural utopia fueled with insane immigration policies, SD is going to stay the only viable choice for making a change.

I really don't think a lot of people like SD, hell even the most extreme right-wing Swedes I know can't get themselves to support them, but they're literally the only viable choice for having a serious discussion about your issues both with immigration rates and with the immigrants you already have, who aren't all model citizens.

It's almost sad, but Norwegian media keeps calling SD xenophobic for their proposed changes to immigration, without realizing that even they are currently more liberal on it than our current government. They just seem extreme when compared to the rest of the Swedish parties.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-12-06 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I agree with you. SD is a mess on a lot of policy issues, they've had extremely poor PR and scandals and what have you, and they STILL grow in popularity. Your other parties are almost unanimous on wanting to keep ramping up immigration. Until they wake up and realize that there's a whole lot of people in Sweden who don't want to be the test-dummy for the multicultural utopia fueled with insane immigration policies, SD is going to stay the only viable choice for making a change.

I really don't think a lot of people like SD, hell even the most extreme right-wing Swedes I know can't get themselves to support them, but they're literally the only viable choice for having a serious discussion about your issues both with immigration rates and with the immigrants you already have, who aren't all model citizens.
    One of the main reasons they keep growing is that its because they are the only party that seriously wants to do something about immigration, there is a lot of protest votes in there.

Deleted
    Swedish people dont want to emmigrate and move freely to somalia but into Eu countrys thats the deal.

If they are too stupid to find loopholes well :X

Here read that.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30011512
    People could do that well before the EU but were subjected to labor migrant requirements/laws in the specific country they were moving to. Which is how it should be.

And your link doesn't have any relevance to my post at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    The 86000 figure is misleading as it also counts non-Middle Eastern/African immigrants. Such as English boyos such as you. The figure also counts Swedes returning to Sweden which makes up a plurality of the figure's number.
    That's a fair point. I can't pretend to know who comes from where with that figure. The make up of people at the language school was probably 50% from Africa, 30% Middle East, 15% Thai brides, and the rest were mainly Europeans .

Deleted
    Not when you look at permanent residency permits granted. Swedes don't need a residency permit when they return if they've still got their citizenship.
    http://www.migrationsinfo.se/migration/sverige/

That doesn't matter. The statistics still say Swedes is the largest immigrant group by far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    That's a fair point. I can't pretend to know who comes from where with that figure. The make up of people at the language school was probably 50% from Africa, 30% Middle East, 15% Thai brides, and the rest were mainly Europeans .
    As my link above says, about 50% of all immigrants are European. I'm going to guess they're not in your class because they could learn Swedish or get a job in Sweden before immigrating here, thus not needing the classes you go to.

Deleted

That doesn't matter. The statistics still say Swedes is the largest immigrant group by far.
    That statistics is residency permits. Swedes are not included in it.

http://www.migrationsverket.se/downl...77636/tab1.pdf

It doesn't include Swedes because Swedes needs no residency permits.

As my link above says, about 50% of all immigrants are European. I'm going to guess they're not in your class because they could learn Swedish or get a job in Sweden before immigrating here, thus not needing the classes you go to.
    The majority of my classes are East-European women. Africans have always been rare (1-2 per class tops) and generally male, middle-east generally only has 1-2 men per class and occasionally a woman while east-european women are everywhere.

Deleted
    And your link doesn't have any relevance to my post at all.
    It has, it was just an example that you can still find loopholes and improve that way what you gain out of the bargain. Membership doesnt mean you cant work in your own interests quite the opposite.

Its easyer to influence EU politics from the inside.

I don't like it is no argument and the switzerland approach wouldnt work for sweden or would be not beneficial.
    You want sweden to exist the Eu?

Deleted
    It has, it was just an example that you can still find loopholes and improve that way what you gain out of the bargain. Membership doesnt mean you cant work in your own interests quite the opposite.

Its easyer to influence EU politics from the inside.

I don't like it is no argument and the switzerland approach wouldnt work for sweden or would be not beneficial.
    You want sweden to exist the Eu?
    I don't want EU to exist at all.

Deleted
    I don't want EU to exist at all.
    Thats not up to sweden so pick your poison.

Deleted
    That statistics is residency permits. Swedes are not included in it.
    It's right there in the link. Every fifth person of the 116000 people who immigrated to Sweden were Swedes. It's right there, black and white, clear as crystal.

Deleted
    It's right there in the link. Every fifth person of the 116000 people who immigrated to Sweden were Swedes. It's right there, black and white, clear as crystal.
    No, it's not. Read the actual statistical data and not that page:

Swedes do not need residency permits to be granted because they're already swedish citizens. The "statistics" you linked is about residency permits and I linked to the data about it and what they are, not a single one of them is a returning Swede.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read the report I had seen with the figures. It said the migration board expects 83000 asylum seekers to have entered Sweden by the end of the year.

http://m.thelocal.com/20141104/swede...um-seeker-hike

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You know what spurs need? More consumers.
    Aren't you tired of the consumer mentality in the states?

Deleted
    No, it's not. Read the actual statistical data and not that page:

Swedes do not need residency permits to be granted because they're already swedish citizens. The "statistics" you linked is about residency permits and I linked to the data about it and what they are, not a single one of them is a returning Swede.
    Okay, I'm going to guess that Migrationsverket literally says that every fifth immigrant is Swedish because they're retarded and can't read their own statistics.

Either that or you're looking at statistics that have to do with granted residency permits and not actual immigration.

Deleted
    Okay, I'm going to guess that Migrationsverket literally says that every fifth immigrant is Swedish because they're retarded and can't read their own statistics.

Either that or you're looking at statistics that have to do with granted residency permits and not actual immigration.
    28 998 refugees
    2 187 quota refugees
    7 647 who are refugees according to UN
    17 227 who are "in need of protection"
    1 378 because of humanitarian reasons
    466 because of problems with enforcing deportation
    94 time limited residency permits
    39 783 relatives
    10 763 relatives to refugees
    19 292 labor migration
    7 559 guest students
    243 adopted
    20 712 from the EES deal

TOTAL: 116 587 new residency permits during 2013

Swedes do not fit anywhere there. That's 116.5k people coming here during 2013 who are not swedes.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-12-06 at 11:55 PM.