[H] [Mal'Ganis] <Crispy Danger> is recruiting!

As you probably guessed by the title name (as well as the sub forum you are visiting), Crispy Danger on Mal'Ganis is recruiting!

We’re a brand new guild, but we’ve got experienced members who have played since vanilla, and led guilds since Wrath. Originally we were on Gurubashi. Then all the foreigners left. Then Gurubashi died. So we moved to Mal’ganis! Here’s the bottom line:
    Crispy Danger is going to raid, as soon as possible. We’re also going to do RBGs, once we have the numbers. This means we need any and ALL members for any activity you want! Except cybering. We don’t do that. But if something “weird” happens, it’s cool.

If you join now, remember you will be helping shape this guild in its reputation, image, and roster. You will have a significant impact on how we evolve. If that sounds like something you are interested in, I encourage you to join NOW.

As of now we need:
    1 Tank
    Heals
    DPS

Join today, and your first Gnome Brothel for your Garrison is FREE.

If you are interested in joining, you can contact me directly by whispering Azurisk in game, or any of our officers including Dunkforit, and Lilabou.

I was going to post the guild website here, but MMO Champion doesn't want me to until I post more! Guess I'll have to get on that!

You can also contact me through my battletag: Korsik#1413

Thank you for taking the time to read this long(ish) post!
    Last edited by Azurisk; 2014-12-07 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Adding information!