Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The whole "bad for you" thing is a canard anyway. The notion that bread or carbs are "bad for you" is predicated on assuming a sedentary lifestyle. I eat a lot of carbs, and almost no one would consider me unhealthy at 9% body fat, healthy range BMI, resting heart rate in the 40s, and so on. I firmly believe that humans aren't built to be couch potatoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway has more calories than most if not all Mc'donalds meals, Burger king is where the calories are.
    An average Mc'donalds meal for me is about 800 calories I think, I consumed double that in a single Burger King meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Subway has more calories than most if not all Mc'donalds meals, Burger king is where the calories are.
    An average Mc'donalds meal for me is about 800 calories I think, I consumed double that in a single Burger King meal.
    That depends entirely on what you eat at those places though.

Don't know how reliable, but the numbers look the same as the ones on the back of that bit of paper they put on the tray in the local burger king:

http://calorielab.com/restaurants/burger-king/3

http://calorielab.com/restaurants/mcdonalds/1

I treat myself to a burger king triple stacker and a 20 piece chicken nugget w/ ranch about once a month.

Come at me bro. And I'm still losing weight. But on my cheat day, I freaking cheat lol.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

No one who has had a double-down from kfc would rank it second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    No one who has had a double-down from kfc would rank it second...
    Double downs are godly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    Double downs are godly.
    the first couple of bites maybe.. the last couple are hell..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    the first couple of bites maybe.. the last couple are hell..
    Thats why you order 2

I haven't had KFC in about 5 years, what is a double-down? I'm guessing the unit of measurement for "amount of chicken" is the "bucket"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I haven't had KFC in about 5 years, what is a double-down? I'm guessing the unit of measurement for "amount of chicken" is the "bucket"?
    Its a sandwich where the buns are made of chicken meat and it has bacon and cheese in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the bit saying that it's been heavily flavour enhanced and injected with all the chemicals under the sun to make it look great and have a long shelf life?

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    1 being the worst 5 being the 'best' personally I'd say 1. McD 2. Taco Bell 3. KFC 4. Pizza express 5. Subway, That's just what I personally think from what I've ate and what I've heard about the places above, so if my anybody could give facts it would be good to see
    If you're rating on a nutrition value it would be:

1.) 0
    2.) 0
    3.) 0
    4.) 0
    5.) 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If you're rating on a nutrition value it would be:

1.) 0
    2.) 0
    3.) 0
    4.) 0
    5.) 0
    Luckily im not and I just judge food by its awesome taste so its not an issue.

Luckily im not and I just judge food by its awesome taste so its not an issue.
    Well if you don't care what you're putting in your body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardy's/Carl Jr. Is by far the most unhealthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well if you don't care what you're putting in your body.
    We all gotta die someday I would rather enjoy life than live on rabbit food. Maybe I won't live as long but who wants to wear a diaper in a nursing home anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    gooooddd i hate it when people say carbs are bad for you. THEY AREN'T.

eating in excess is what's bad for you. if your eating above your maintenance you gain weight.

if you're sedentary (which is bad in the first place) it doesnt matter what you eat because you don't care, as long as u dont eat in excess you'll have your sedentary body.

HOWEVER.

if you are losing weight (like me) and watch what you eat (like me), then yes you have to watch more carefully the type of carbs you put in, but having some mickey Ds sandwich for a cheat meal is not gonna hurt you in the end, it's actually sometimes encouraged to keep your metabolism from slowing down.

again, its excess calories that are the culprit, not so much just carbs alone.

Deleted
    Its a sandwich where the buns are made of chicken meat and it has bacon and cheese in the middle.
    My chest started hurting from just looking at that picture. Seriously how are any of you still alive? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    My chest started hurting from just looking at that picture. Seriously how are any of you still alive? :P
    I run on cola I am like Franky from one piece.

We all gotta die someday I would rather enjoy life than live on rabbit food. Maybe I won't live as long but who wants to wear a diaper in a nursing home anyway.
    Rabbit food? You're eating meat that wasn't fit for dog food until it got washed in ammonia but carry on, I mean it tastes good.