View Poll Results: How do you think the Palestinian occupation should be solved?

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • 2-state solution @ new borders

11 23.91%
  • 2-state solution @ 1967 borders

6 13.04%
  • 2-state solution @ 1947 borders

9 19.57%
  • (1-state solution) The apartheid occupation should be dissolved completely.

7 15.22%
  • I don't know

7 15.22%
  • Post-nationalist, don't recognize arbitrary political borders.

1 2.17%
  • Other.

5 10.87%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

France becomes latest country that recognizes Palestine as a state

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe...417482498.html

It looks like international pressure is ramping up on the apartheid occupation to dismantle its illegal occupation of Palestine.

Do you think the apartheid occupation should be forced to recede to 1967 borders, 1947 borders, or whether it should be dissolved altogether?

Here is a map of each version of the borders as a visual aid:

Last edited by TheGravemind; 2014-12-07 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Another country of anti-semites.

Am I doing it right?

Deleted
    There is only one Country whose opinion matters on this, the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    This is actually incorrect because the apartheid occupation's economy cannot be sustained without European business ties. A complete European boycott would cause the occupation to collapse internally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    That will never happen, lol. You know why.

Deleted
    I will admit that I know too little about that region to give a qualified opinion, on how the country should be split up, but I think at this point, that really is the best solution to create two separate countries.

Deleted
    1-state solution, erase Palestine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Finally a person that is not an anti-semite. Good show.

Deleted
    2 state solution would be the best, how that will be managed without regular border conflicts is what one would call .. difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    2 state solution would be the best, how that will be managed without regular border conflicts is what one would call .. difficult.
    There would likely have to stationed UN soldiers on the borders to ensure the peace. Can often take quite a long time for hostilities and hatred to calm down, and the only thing to really do is have third party ensuring they can't get to each other.

Deleted
    Yeah thats why I voted other thats the only solution in the longrun.

Israel has come too far there wont be two states so make it one state and get over with the entire bullshit.

Deleted
    Better solution Crown me God-Emperor of man and you will all be to busy building me temples and fighting Xeno's to give a dam about the whole region.

Remember. Kotutha Protects.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Better solution Crown me God-Emperor of man and you will all be to busy building me temples and fighting Xeno's to give a dam about the whole region.

That is also a viable option.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can try

Palestinians are semites. Anti-Palestinian stance makes you anti-semite and comparable to Hitler!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    you can try
    Look at the map.

Deleted

Kotukha provide virgins in afterlife?

1 state solution.

Unify the entire land area under one government. If the populace doesn't like the new government then there are other countries in the middle east and Europe that should be available to accept immigrants.

Only reason that we are talking about a two state solution at all is because there are racists/fanatics on both sides who would rather kill each other that let each other live in peace.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

Deleted

You are a false God, everyone knows that the true God-Emperor of Mankind wanted to abolish all religion and did not want to be a religious figure himself. Nice try Tzeentch, you are smart but Inquisitor RICH is smarter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeph View Post
    1 state solution.

Unify the entire land area under one government. If the populace doesn't like the new government then there are other countries in the middle east and Europe that should be available to accept immigrants.

Only reason that we are talking about a two state solution at all is because there are racists/fanatics on both sides who would rather kill each other that let each other live in peace.
    The only people opposed to a 1-state solution are Zionists. This is because there are more Palestinians than Zionists, and so a 1-state solution would mean the end of the Zionist supremacist state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Look at the map.
    What about it? This is the era of Erdogan.