We here at Dark Horse have seen a lot of words thrown around in other recruitment posts: “Mythic”, “Skilled”, “Attendance”, “DPS”. I’m here to say, proudly, that <Dark Horse> has at least one of those things.

At this point, I’m sure you’re saying to yourself: “But NickDavis, you beautiful, if not gorgeous Tank!, what does that even mean? Why would I want to join this “new” Guild?”

To which, I will respond: “If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Queues, they'll be lower... I’m not going to make empty promises that we are, or will be, the best guild, the fastest guild, or even the best dressed guild. What I can promise, is a guild where people want to work together to see content, defeat new challenges, and earn some equipment with higher digital numbers on it.”

Here are the important details:

Two main raiding days: Tuesday and Thursday, from 9pm to 12pm PST.

Ventrilo required, ability to communicate required.

We are currently looking for all classes and Roles.

No applications, I don’t care about your WoW past. That said, there are certain characteristics that we are looking for, and if you cannot learn from mistakes, take part in planning strategies, or discuss ideas/do research, this is not the guild for you.

Loot will start out as personal while we are getting settled. Once we have a full roster we will discuss and make a final loot structure.

Maturity and sense of humor are required as much as a microphone. Last thing we need is some sort of drama over 1’s and 0’s.

If this sounds like the guild for you, message me, Killsign#1273, or Breckums#1752 and let’s chat about how we should have been raiding today!

P.S. Semi Casual/Hardcorish… is that a thing? We know what we’re doing, but always ready to learn more.