How often do I need to tend to my garrison mine?

Do I need to mine every day or will deposits build up over a few days so I don't have to go in every day? I'm running garrisons on 6 toons and looking for ways to streamline the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    They despawn and make new ones. It doesn't build up.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Every day. As Steve said, they despawn when everything resets for the day. I personally just mine my level 3 mine(s) and don't even bother with my level ones most of the time because the maybe 10 gold of ore isn't worth the time.

Anyways, it's ultimately up to you. I, too, have multiple characters with garrisons and outside of my main, I generally focus on the profession buildings as those are quite autonomous and yield the biggest reward per time spent, which is about 30 seconds a week. Then I queue up some new missions, harvest the herb garden if said character has one, do my profession dailies, and move on to the next alt. You can get fairly decent garrison setup for alts that shouldn't really require more than 5-10 minutes per alt per day, even at level three. With the exception of the barn, which is a great thing to have on as many alts as possible, there isn't a whole lot you need to do out in the world.

Having trading posts is nice too because you can keep the GR flow on alts which also means you can always trade in that GR for resources you may be short on so if you don't have access to a certain material, you may never even need to buy it. GR is effectively currency.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2014-12-08 at 07:54 AM.

I did it every day for a while, but now I've got ~2k of each ore... So been spending my time doing something else instead.

I find a clear of a mine is enough to stock any of the relevant professions for a day's CDs: BS, Eng, JC. So as I get low, I clear it once or twice on those alts, and I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    I did it every day for a while, but now I've got ~2k of each ore... So been spending my time doing something else instead.

I find a clear of a mine is enough to stock any of the relevant professions for a day's CDs: BS, Eng, JC. So as I get low, I clear it once or twice on those alts, and I'm good.
    With 11 alts I find clearing the mine, while somewhat time-consuming, is a steady supply of savage bloods (combined with the herb garden on over half of them) to net an average of 2 a day.