The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Optimizing follower items and the amount of missions given

Hello all

Regarding garrison missions and how to level followers. I'm sure we could all use a little clerification about, how to level and gear followers the fastest way possible - and to do this we need to do as many missions as we can.

Since the recent change to salvage, I am wondering if it will still pay of to do the low lvl (90-94) missions. Even though they now only have a chance to provide the small salavage bag, I figured it's still better than nothing - since I run out of high lvl quests either way.

Now my question is this, do I still have to have a low lvl follower, to be able to get these quests?

From the statement Blizzard made, I think you still do need that? But what about lvl 95-99 missions? I can't figure out if you still need a follower active in that range aswell in order to get those missions.

Another thing I have been wondering is if you have a higher chance of getting lvl 100 missions, if you don't have a low lvl follower? Can anyone verify this? Because if this is true, you might aswell get all your followers to max lvl.

Up until yesterday I have had a lvl 91 and a lvl 98 sitting to generate quests for me - and so far a little over half my followers are now at 645 ilvl, so the tactic has worked pretty well so far - but with the recent change I am only looting half the number of big salvage crates.

Here's to hoping some of you guys out there has tested this, or can approve, disapprove some of my questions...

Link to same thread on wow EU garrison forum
    Last edited by Leothas; 2014-12-08 at 09:17 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The small salvage bags do not provide follower upgrades, so for that purpose, no, it's not worth it. However, I do not know if it will replace a level 100 mission.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work