Page 1 of 2
LastLast

13:47 grimrail gold challenge mode time wtf??

I was watching this ele shamans stream yesterday and they did a gold cm in 13:47 which they said on stream was the worlds fastest time....

I checked and it was what I want to know is how the hell is their ele shaman doing 300-400k on pulls in ilevel 630? and how are they beating gold times by 7 mintues.... this early in the expansion...

are CM's that easy now?? can someone please explain

How long time ago was this ?

Not long ago there was a bug where you could be a bit creative and get a crazy haste buff that made it possible for people the blaze thru CM's

This has been fixed already.

If its in the last couple of days then i dont know.

are you confused about which dungeons is which?

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    How long time ago was this ?

Not long ago there was a bug where you could be a bit creative and get a crazy haste buff that made it possible for people the blaze thru CM's

This has been fixed already.

If its in the last couple of days then i dont know.
    Op said he watched the stream yesterday. Unless it was a playback of an earlier vid they did, I assume it is due to some other bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a link to this stream in case it was saved for playback by chance?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimrail fastest on my realm is in the 11 minutes, and they have video/stream of it as well...13 minutes is not anywhere NEAR worlds fastest.

- - - Updated - - -

And gold is 14:30 for that one...so they are not seven minutes faster then gold.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerozone993 View Post
    I was watching this ele shamans stream yesterday and they did a gold cm in 13:47 which they said on stream was the worlds fastest time....

I checked and it was what I want to know is how the hell is their ele shaman doing 300-400k on pulls in ilevel 630? and how are they beating gold times by 7 mintues.... this early in the expansion...

are CM's that easy now?? can someone please explain
    7 minutes are you bad at numbers?

Gold 14:30 and they did it in 13:47 ......What am I being taught in school then? Because that isn't 7 minutes in my math.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbeydawn View Post
    are you confused about which dungeons is which?
    Pretty much has to be this. 13:xx is barely gold.
    You're a towel.

im ele my time is 13:46 i never broke 100k dps when i got gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure OP is talking about iron docks.
    http://www.twitch.tv/tekniqz/b/596223528

3:34 - 3:48

Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Looks like I got confused yea! thats the stream that Raxxed linked!, that ele shaman did so much damage and I don't get it, The ele shamans in my guild don't do near as much as him!

It was Iron Docks and they do have the worlds best time I still don't underhstand how you beat it by almost 7 mintues...

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I got confused yea! thats the stream that Raxxed linked!, that ele shaman did so much damage and I don't get it, The ele shamans in my guild don't do near as much as him!

It was Iron Docks and they do have the worlds best time I still don't underhstand how you beat it by almost 7 mintues...
    There's some pretty substantial timesaves in there that we will go back and try some other day - our strat was basically just yolo pull everything and if it dies - we win.

The reason we do 300-400k dps on that pull is because there's 24 mobs, with potions/lust/trinkets.
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

icic, do you guys do any guides? my guild is close to gold but we can't do it like that... how do you guys even live pulling 30 mobs at once?.....

I tried asking that ele shaman on stream but he didn't respond!

10+ Year Old Account
    icic, do you guys do any guides? my guild is close to gold but we can't do it like that... how do you guys even live pulling 30 mobs at once?.....

I tried asking that ele shaman on stream but he didn't respond!
    Takes practice, everything there was practiced, except for the pull to the 2nd boss (2 packs + ogron in the barrage gauntlet - was our first time trying that). If you watch like 1hr prior to that in the stream it's just us dying to the first pull or doing it over because it was too slow.

Pull it all, then kill it before it kills you, is the way to go.
    Raxxykins

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    I'm pretty sure OP is talking about iron docks.
    http://www.twitch.tv/tekniqz/b/596223528

3:34 - 3:48

Enjoy
    Sploosh!

/10
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Nothing about that time is remotely worth of notice. They're 10s too slow to make this really remarkable. There's no prize for "almost getting it right". Sorry. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nothing about that time is remotely worth of notice. They're 10s too slow to make this really remarkable. There's no prize for "almost getting it right". Sorry. :P
    what would an extra 10s do for them!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's true, we're failures
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Liquid Magma.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Liquid Magma.
    Liquid magma seems to do so much damage in that iron docks