Do Abrogator Stone Clusters Drop more in Heroic?

We cleared normal the first night and then went in to heroic the 2nd. One guildie missed the normal clear so jumped into our heroic group and got 2-3 Clusters compared to only some people getting maybe one in Normal.

Do Heroic bosses drop more Stones than normal, or have a higher chance to drop Stone Clusters? It would be silly to have to clear heroic first to get optimal stone drops.
    Tank Extraordinaire

i got 4 clusters this week in normal so my guess would be random is random

I don't know if it will be changed / fixed in the future, but at the moment, you can loot stones from *both* Normal and Heroic in the same week, so the order you do them isn't important in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    I don't know if it will be changed / fixed in the future, but at the moment, you can loot stones from *both* Normal and Heroic in the same week, so the order you do them isn't important in the end.
    No you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    No you can't.
    You can, or at least you could by Friday this week. I looted from both Normal and Heroic - already cleared 6/7 Heroic before going on the normal run. Sitting at 32 Stones at the moment. Guildies reported the same thing too.

Deleted
    You can, or at least you could by Friday this week. I looted from both Normal and Heroic - already cleared 6/7 Heroic before going on the normal run. Sitting at 32 Stones at the moment. Guildies reported the same thing too.
    I cleared Normal on Wednesday and cleared Heroic on Wednesday/Sunday. Didn't get stones from both difficulties.

Did you get loot off the first 6 on heroic, and the last on normal? Because we cleared normal then heroic, and only got stones the first kill of each boss. Some people missed the beginning of our normal raid, they got stones off of heroic only from the bosses they didn't kill on normal. 32 stones is about right for 7 bosses if you've been doing garrison things, if you had gotten stones from 14 you should be around 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    Did you get loot off the first 6 on heroic, and the last on normal? Because we cleared normal then heroic, and only got stones the first kill of each boss. Some people missed the beginning of our normal raid, they got stones off of heroic only from the bosses they didn't kill on normal. 32 stones is about right for 7 bosses if you've been doing garrison things, if you had gotten stones from 14 you should be around 45.
    Edit on previous post: I was wrong, just checked again, I have 38, 3 of them from Garrison mission, so that's 35 from raid.

By loot, did you mean loot in general or the stones? As for loot in general, I got 2 from Butcher and Ko'ragh, unfortunately, only trinket in normal Twin Ogron. As for stones, I didn't really count them, but I'm sure I got 1-2 each, plus one cluster for 4 (or was it 5?) which makes sense for 14 bosses. I don't think I've seen anyone getting 3 from a boss - although admittedly I didn't pay much attention to the amount of stone per boss later on, so I don't know why should someone be around 45 from 14 bosses (as of myself, my number stones *at most* should be 14x2+5=33, still a bit off from my 35).

I know that it's likely unintended (judging from how legendary quest items drop in MoP), but it definitely is / was working that way. I think some other posters posted similar results in the other thread as well (?)

Edit again: now that I think about it, I definitely saw the stone loot window pop up after killing Heroic Imperator tonight, and I already killed normal Imperator 2 nights ago.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2014-12-08 at 07:51 PM.

As for stones, I didn't really count them, but I'm sure I got 1-2 each, plus one cluster for 4 (or was it 5?) which makes sense for 14 bosses. I don't think I've seen anyone getting 3 from a boss - although admittedly I didn't pay much attention to the amount of stone per boss later on, so I don't know why should someone be around 45 from 14 bosses (as of myself, my number stones *at most* should be 14x2+5=33, still a bit off from my 35).
    Mar'gok dropped 6 stones for me on normal though the toast only notified me of one. Also, i've randomly gotten some from work orders.