Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I have a feeling Mike Morheim brought Anita in on WoD's development. I mean cmon lol, everyone BUT Yrel is dying rofl.
    And to top it off, that wanker Morheim even mentioned Gamergate at Blizzcon. Yeah, I think these feminists are deeper in your games than you think.

Deleted
    Anita Sarkeesian... Actually, I don't even care anymore. What damage can she possibly do? I wouldn't be surprised if EA fucked up in development and hired Sarkeesian to act as a scapegoat for the outraged public.

All bashing aside, shouldn't the OP have some sort of disclaimer? For starters, the title is misleading, since Sarkeesian is a consultant and those are traditionally not part of the dev team.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    I have a feeling Mike Morheim brought Anita in on WoD's development. I mean cmon lol, everyone BUT Yrel is dying rofl.
    And to top it off, that wanker Morheim even mentioned Gamergate at Blizzcon. Yeah, I think these feminists are deeper in your games than you think.
    ......@_@ This is fucking dumb.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    All bashing aside, shouldn't the OP have some sort of disclaimer? For starters, the title is misleading, since Sarkeesian is a consultant and those are traditionally not part of the dev team.
    As someone whose title used to include "Consultant" I can confirm that nobody listens to consultants.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Any video game that woman is involved in i will not touch.

End of story!

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    He may have mentioned it but he is pro-gamer, anti-harassment and has not nor should he take an official stance on that. It was the Dewritos Pope (I actually forgot his name) that specifically named Gamergate and put Mike on the spot like that. Besides I like Yrel.

Yeah, Yrel is cool. And Blizz needs to get rid of a few more long-runners. WoW needs a good shakeup. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Yrel to, she's beautiful, sweet and an interesting character and a female Draenei to. GOOD GOD A MALE LIKING A FEMALE CHARACTER. OPPRESSION!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I like Yrel to, she's beautiful, sweet and an interesting character and a female Draenei to. GOOD GOD A MALE LIKING A FEMALE CHARACTER. OPPRESSION!

You only like her because she has an anorexic body contributing to HEALTHISM and a sexist unhealthy body image!!111!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    You only like her because she has an anorexic body contributing to HEALTHISM and a sexist unhealthy body image!!111!
    Nah, I'm a fan of horny ladies and she's got an impressive pair.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that she's projected herself into being socially mobile and being take somewhat seriously bothers me.

Good on her though. I'm a hater, but here she is with a pretty damn good job and power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    It's great

See you at the next meeting, we have some oppression to plan!
    Can I get the day off? Your hours are over-demanding and oppressing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... yeah, closing. What in the hell happened here is a mystery to me, but it's so unproductive and messed up the plug has been pulled. Seriously though, be civil when it comes to these topics.