Deleted

Angry Nerd rage videos

Backstory for the one I am going to share, they are playing a game called Darkfall they just a lost 3v3 fight and they arguing over who's fault it was, there several occasions were one dude loses his shit starts screaming like a lunatic, left me in tears. The third guy you can't hear since he recorded it but he seems to be baiting the rager through out.

here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6CtdwaniSg

anyone got any other nerd rage videos to share, they kill me with laughter i really like the classic ones to from back in vanilla WoW

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What's the point of the thread and what's the discussion?
    share & discuss funny rage videos we come across

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutalafula View Post
    share & discuss funny rage videos we come across
    That would mean, you are posting in the wrong forums....
    We have a Fun section for that.
    Else, appears no one really cares about em.. They are either faked, or if not faked, they are idiotic.... Often both... faked and idiotic.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but nothing is going to beat the vanilla Onyxia one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That would mean, you are posting in the wrong forums....
    We have a Fun section for that.
    Else, appears no one really cares about em.. They are either faked, or if not faked, they are idiotic.... Often both... faked and idiotic.
    The video I shared is not a fake, perhaps it is idiotic but you could argue a lot of humor originates from idiotic behaviour or thinking at brief moments in time. does that mean we shouldn't laugh?

I wouldn't consider it mean either, it's just banter. Don't so sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by revi View Post
    i'm sorry, but nothing is going to beat the vanilla onyxia one.
    odd groups got left, even groups got right

Deleted
    opps double post sorry.

Don't have a video of it, wish I did...

Few years ago some friends and I were doing some local multiplayer on Halo 3. Two of them were having a showdown, first to 25 points, and one guy's (let's call him Bob rather than use his real name, since he does check these forums on occasion) controlled kept cutting off on him due to low batteries. I suggested we stop long enough to replace the batteries and his opponent, Chris (I'll use his real name because I know he doesn't give two shits), agreed to a quick ceasefire for the change, but Bob decided that it wasn't necessary.

I predicted right then that the score would be 24 - 24 when the batteries finally crapped out for good and that Chris would, at that point, go ahead and kill him for the win instead of waiting for a battery change. Chris even confirmed that yes, he would totally kill him if Bob waited for his batteries to die completely. Everyone laughs and agrees because every single one of us would do the same thing.

You can guess what happened; 24 to 24, and the batteries are finally dead. Bob starts panicking with "no, no, no, DON'T DO IT, MAN" and Chris, of course, just laughs as he walks up and melees his helpless opponent.

And Bob completely flipped the fuck out.

He jumped up, screaming and cursing all of us, threatened to beat the hell out of Chris (and the rest of us for laughing), hurled the controller across the room (my controller, btw) in a fit of rage, threatened to smash the TV and the Xbox, stomped out of the house, got in his car, and sat there fuming, clutching the wheel in a white-knuckled death grip for several long minutes. He finally came back in, sad "that wasn't cool," told us we were all assholes, and left in a relatively calm manner.

Knowing him as I do, I suspect he raged some more after he got home; I know shortly afterwards he had to buy a new controller for his machine because it had an "unfortunate accident."

10+ Year Old Account
    http://youtu.be/uvYrA9rCjy4

Rooster Teeth Rage Quit with Micheal and Gavin beats all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    http://youtu.be/uvYrA9rCjy4

Rooster Teeth Rage Quit with Micheal and Gavin beats all.
    hahaha this is epic

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm sorry, but nothing is going to beat the vanilla Onyxia one.
    I don't think of him as enraged, more like a construction foreman trying to herd cats. I was waiting for him to yell "you are not my friends, you are my enemies!"

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How about nUrdrage videos? Much better, they are!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tItOOpyJP5k

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutalafula View Post
    Backstory for the one I am going to share, they are playing a game called Darkfall they just a lost 3v3 fight and they arguing over who's fault it was, there several occasions were one dude loses his shit starts screaming like a lunatic, left me in tears. The third guy you can't hear since he recorded it but he seems to be baiting the rager through out.

here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6CtdwaniSg

anyone got any other nerd rage videos to share, they kill me with laughter i really like the classic ones to from back in vanilla WoW

Didn't you already post this video in another thread that got closed?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=nerd+rage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Didn't you already post this video in another thread that got closed?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=nerd+rage
    ye it seemed it got instantly closed though because they thought it was advertisement because i didn't put enough description inOP

- - - Updated - - -

bumptibump

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a thread in Fun Stuff for funny videos. As there's no actual discussion other than making fun of people in videos to be had here, this thread really isn't appropriate here.

Closed.