Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I want all classes nerfed until they do less damage than warlocks, Yeah I know that nerfing the other classes my guild mates play as will hurt our ability to kill bosses as efficiently but I don't play those classes.

Deleted
    Buffs and nerfs should be equal. If they buff one class, they must nerf another.
    Edit: Great, now people on my guild forums are encouraging me to reroll because I'm wasting my potential as a warlock...
    Last edited by mmoce9f42a5b0f; 2014-12-09 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I want all classes nerfed until they do less damage than warlocks, Yeah I know that nerfing the other classes my guild mates play as will hurt our ability to kill bosses as efficiently but I don't play those classes.
    I'd rather see them nefbat truly outstanding specs first, then lift the lagging ones a bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh for me it's not about the numbers, more like about the gameplay (however, numbers are also really important since I don't want my class to be all that interesting and deep just to stand with it in my garrison issuing missions for my follower).

Demo is absolutely astonishing, tho I'd love it to have a wilder array of demonspawn (like, Doom spawns something else than a wild imp), but that's purely cosmetic; gameplay wise I adore this spec - however, it's the worst amongst 3 number wise and is pretty rarely used (by me, at least) which is sad. Oh, and AoE is redundant, Hellfire has to go imo. Would love to see Shadowbolt Volley.

Destro's only trick is shadowburn sniping, should either focus more on this mechanic and make it more interesting in some way (procs etc) or add something else.

Affli is terribly boring, very little has changed since ancient times (not counting MoP's retarded snapshotting). Still performs best on single target.