Thread: Shaman Addones

Deleted

Shaman Addones

Hi There..
    I have just come back to wow, havent played since Cata nad WOW lots of changes
    I am looking for some new addones because my old ones dont work no more.

So if peopel would post what addones they use, would be real nice

I am missing my ShockAndWee Addone so much is there any addone, like that good old one out there ?

ShockAndWee= Was a enhancement addon, for Skill Priority and show wich skills was ready, you could put in the middel of your screen
    so you dident had to look down at your skill bars all the time to see witch skill was ready..

Best Regards

Deleted
    You can try out Hekili 2.0 - mmo-champion.com/threads/1580266-Hekili-v2-Priority-Helper-for-6-0

TotemTimers

Best addon for Shaman especially Enhance.

I really like "Need to Know" its a CD addon, where you can track pretty much anything with a timer. Its super easy, light weight, and can be used for any class. I like it for my Hunter and Enhance Shaman because of their priority playstyle. I'd give it a look, really nice, you can customize is quite a bit as well.

Of course there is always Weak Auras, where basically you can do anything. Weak Auras is much harder to learn in my opinion, but there are so many people out there who just offer the code to you if you like what they've done. All you need to do is copy and paste the code and boom, you have it!!

I work on http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bitt...llflash-shaman, which you may or may not find useful. Ele should be reasonably solid, and I am actively working on the other two rotations at the moment.

That said, my advice is always: don't look for the addon, look for the problem. Figure out what problem you need to solve and select the addon based on that. Otherwise you end up with a pile of pointless, unhelpful stuff that looks nice but really doesn't improve your performance.

You may try Hedd for Enhancement shaman.
    curse.com/addons/wow/hedd

This might be lazy but I was hoping to find an addon, or setup an existing add on to do the following. When I target a mob or player have a weak auro or addon of my purge light up to let me know the target has a selected buff ( the addon would let me pick and choose a priority list to purge ) that I need to purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcatron View Post
    This might be lazy but I was hoping to find an addon, or setup an existing add on to do the following. When I target a mob or player have a weak auro or addon of my purge light up to let me know the target has a selected buff ( the addon would let me pick and choose a priority list to purge ) that I need to purge.
    Decursive or smartdebuff are your best choices. Both of them are hideous ^W not up to modern UI and usability design standards in WoW, but I know of nothing better.

Beyond that it would actually be reasonably simple to write this yourself, in the sense that you can't pick and choose which thing to purge, so the "target has any of these auras" trigger and "button glow" options would trivially satisfy your needs.

Why has no one picked up SAA for Enhancement? I'm surprised they just let it die. Sad...

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=346/ele...emental-shaman

The addons at the bottom are all you're going to need. Also, this guide is pro for anything shaman.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Spell flash does that. Although not as smartly as you want I think. I have it on my main atm and when I play the Purge button starts flashing if theres something to clear and if my target starts channeling a spell that can be silenced then wind shear blinks as well. Its a very simple non intrusive addon that helps to keep track of that sort of thing. Maybe give that a try.
    If you are using Bitten's SpellFlash: Shaman and it isn't as smart as you want, please file tickets. I am pretty committed to making it awesome. (At the moment the only enhancement I have that I know of is to handle the combo EF/UF Flame Shock for elemental, so as to recast the debuff when needed, but I am one hundred percent open to doing other things more smartly.

Anything to replace XorteForcist?
    I really like a horizontal / vertical bar to monitor cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    Anything to replace XorteForcist?
    I really like a horizontal / vertical bar to monitor cooldowns.
    SPTimers. Pretty much a direct port from ForteXorcist.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sptimers

Deleted
    "Tell me when" can track the buffs for you, like Maelstrom procs, trinket procs, etc. It can also track your totems CD or how much they last on ground. I find it very useful because Tell me when's bar can be placed anywhere on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    When the "original" developer (I´m not sure if he was the true original author but he was the main one for a long time) left, after a bit of sadness in the enhancement community someone actually picked it up and kept it going a bit longer. I think it was usable for good chunk of pandaria content. By that time I had already picked up Totem Timers (recommend) so I didn´t keep up with S&A.
    I believe it was Reva or something who started it. I understand that it's not a great addon for a coder to pick up right because of how small the Enh community is but regardless, it was perfect for Enh needs. You should be a good guy and just fix it.