Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    the world is too forgiving nowadays, treating addiction like it's a disease..... if people want that extra beer so bad let them live in their drunken misery
    Here, lemme give you this. It will make all the pain go away. You will never feel as good as this. Trust me. It's absolutely the best feeling ever. You will forget about all that bad stuff that happened in your life.

And the best thing is: The first shot is for free. Just come to me when you need more

There is not so much difference between addictions. Alcoholism is a real problem just like any other drug addiction.

Deleted
    My father is ten years sober and I currently live with him. My uncle is 20 years sober. I've grown up around people in AA because of it. They're all a little loopy, but yes, I take them very seriously. They're the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Fucking americans haha... You act like the world is heaven and that no harm nor foul should ever befall anybody - and if it does, it's their own goddamn fault.

Society is messed up, always has been. Only just recently that western civilisation has basically lost all coherency and focus.

You must be a very unhappy person. Do you need a hug?

Deleted
    Fucking americans haha... You act like the world is heaven and that no harm nor foul should ever befall anybody - and if it does, it's their own goddamn fault.

Society is messed up, always has been. Only just recently that western civilisation has basically lost all coherency and focus.
    What's all this stuff recently about "western civilization" and stuff. It's like when people talk about "western women" or something. It's really daft and like, society has problems of all kinds the world over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcheerno11 View Post
    You must be a very unhappy person. Do you need a hug?
    Yes bring me into the fold again.. whats wrong, dont like a contradicting opinion?

The mark of an educated mind is to be able to entertain an idea without accepting nor rejecting it.

I could use a stiff drink thanks to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    What's all this stuff recently about "western civilization" and stuff. It's like when people talk about "western women" or something. It's really daft and like, society has problems of all kinds the world over.
    It's an easy way to say "The Anglosphere + Europe"

7+ Year Old Account

Are you drunk-posting or are you incoherent without alcohol?

Pff, some people in this thread.... Addiction is a very serious issue. If you can't relate, please keep your 'the way I see it (or them)' to yourself. People in rehab, yes I take those serious. Nice example:

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Addiction is a choice, I would never understand why would someone get addicted in the first place.
    yeah, it's just like an illness. i still don't get why people decide to have cancer and stuff. sounds so stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huesos View Post
    Are you drunk-posting or are you incoherent without alcohol?
    I take the piss out of crazy lefties & crazy righties with or without the booze

Deleted

Because everywhere else is perfect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because everywhere else is perfect?
    Very much no - if not, they're worse overall but with greater potential. I'm pointing out that our societies, in all their opulence, consider themselves somewhat perfect and immune to problems, when this is really not true

Yes bring me into the fold again.. whats wrong, dont like a contradicting opinion?

The mark of an educated mind is to be able to entertain an idea without accepting nor rejecting it.

I could use a stiff drink thanks to this thread

No, I could not care less about anyone else's opinion except for the entertainment value. You do seem like you need a hug though. Hope everything gets better.

I respect people that are able to break free from their past mistakes, so yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcheerno11 View Post
    No, I could not care less about anyone else's opinion except for the entertainment value. You do seem like you need a hug though. Hope everything gets better.
    Essentially, you're admitting you're trolling..

Anyone that doesn't look on the brightest side of life needs a hug - perhaps true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've honestly never known anyone (to my knowledge) that was addicted to alcohol and went to rehab.
    I had relatives that were addicted to alcohol and tried to quit etc.

People saying it is a choice and so on has no damn clue at all what it is like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good friend of mine went through rehab at a young(ish) age. Now he's been sober for over a year and is doing really well for himself. No idea why you wouldn't take people that go through rehab seriously. Addiction isn't something you can just kick whenever you want to.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

10+ Year Old Account
    People laugh at your comment, not only because of the stupidly of it, but also because you're grouping millions of people into same category and saying they think the same way because they're from America.

That's just stupid and ignorant.
    Other people laugh at these kinds of comments because they're always the same apologist garbage.

Not to nation bash, of course - this kind of crap can come from anywhere, just.. on here, seems to come from the same sources..

Deleted
    Other people laugh at these kinds of comments because they're always the same apologist garbage.

Not to nation bash, of course - this kind of crap can come from anywhere, just.. on here, seems to come from the same sources..
    Edgy as fuckkkk

10+ Year Old Account
    Edgy as fuckkkk
    On here, it seems people like to blaim anybody but themselves when they make stupid and ignorant statements.
    I suppose start with ad hominem, end with ad hominem - but that's why I made my first post to begin with. Hating on people for who they are

7+ Year Old Account
    I take the piss out of crazy lefties & crazy righties with or without the booze
    Pretty good for a 12 year old. You are only like 12, right?