Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fury Talent after buff?

What's the better talent setup after fury buff? UQT / SD / FS ? because now execute hit for 10 % more but FS is like 34 % more and UQT help to keep enrage up .. and as 60 talent? DR or ST ? as 90 ? BB or Bladestorm ? i don't think avatar is good .. and as 100 i think ravager is fine maybe AM can be good is some fight ..

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to know this as well.
    I have been sudden death since timeless isle and wish I had went glyphed UQT while leveling. I really want to take UQT now that I am in heroics cause I hate downtime as my crit is not where it should be but switched to FS last night and noticed a big difference, FS has pretty much eliminated downtime and my dps is better.

Really happy about these buffs, they are substantial...it's like Christmas 2.0.

As far as lvl 100 are concerned, I hate them all. Ravager is best imo but they are all meh. On my druid the lvl 100 talents are awesome for feral, whish they would take a look at this for warrior.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    My personal preference is UQT for that tier, but I will definitely go back and forth with FS until I'm convinced either way. Keeping SD for my arms spec.

SD for burst, UQT for low crit gear setups, FS for sustained DPS

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel pretty good with UQT after the buffs and I'm sitting on ~14% crit. It feels more consistent to proc RB compared to before where getting 2 stacks of RB was nothing short of a miracle.

Also, doesn't AM interfere with lining up trinkets and and abilities for optimal burst though?
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2014-12-09 at 08:25 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I'm using UT, feels good.

Deleted
    i'm trying UT right now seems to be good .. but i got alot of rage .. idk FS seems to be quite good too !! i have to try SD but i don't think is good as the other 2 .. i'm trying at emperor mar'gok .. !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rautgar View Post
    i'm trying UT right now seems to be good .. but i got alot of rage .. idk FS seems to be quite good too !! i have to try SD but i don't think is good as the other 2 .. i'm trying at emperor mar'gok .. !!
    Don't forget to spend all rage on Wild Strike I keep forgetting too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Don't forget to spend all rage on Wild Strike I keep forgetting too.
    i done last try with SD and it keep me up 50+ k on burst but it doesn't proc alot on fight .. have to check recount more but all 3 talent are pretty good have to do more try to see what's better .. !! if some1 have any tip to share just write !

Is SD better for SMF because of its faster attacks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    Is SD better for SMF because of its faster attacks?
    in fight where you have to move alot SD is good because when you start attack again have a % chanche increased to proc .. but i saw on my better try i had UT and BB have to do more try SD seems to be solid from 100 % to 40 % i done 20 execute proc .. !

Deleted
    SD is better for 1h Fury, one of the other 2 for 2h Fury, from personal experience (but it could just be my imagination).

I switched to UQT as 2h Fury and it works rather well. UQT also gives more Rage for Execute during Execute phase aswell.

Are the hotfixes live, because i'm always seeing bloodthirst has +30% chance to be a critical ?

I know with SimCraft and other tests that for Fury Sudden Death is the way to go, but is that true at a certain crit level?

If your crit isn't high enough, would it benefit more to go Unquenchable Thirst as to maintain Enrage as much as possible because of low Bloodthirst procs?

If so at what crit% should you switch over to Sudden Death?

Yeah , whats up , aren't the hotfixes up on EU?

I just tested Fury, felt quite horrible with SD.

I tried UQT, works faaaar better.

Gonna have to give UT a shot tonight. What are people taking for the level 100 talent. I tried all three out last night on heroic butcher and was seeing similar numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanorgandalf View Post
    Gonna have to give UT a shot tonight. What are people taking for the level 100 talent. I tried all three out last night on heroic butcher and was seeing similar numbers.
    i saw lots of method warrior that are using anger management it seems quite strong in long fight like last boss ( 10 + minute )

edit: some1 tried it on short fight? like 5 < minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    Yeah , whats up , aren't the hotfixes up on EU?
    Hotfixes are Live instantly, the tooltips wont be updated as fast though.

Deleted
    So guys .. today i used only UQT and i was always first on recount with 20 + k dps on first/second boss and ko'ragh other boss ( 3/4/5 ) i used arms is by far better then fury and was always first ( 28k dps on tectus ) so .. i tried anger management too and is very strong it let me do another burst on 3 min fight on execute phase, anyway i think is better to use FS or UQT if you are lower then 22 / 23 % crit chanche without raid buff then is better to go SD !! ( ill try when i can reach 22 % crit for now i'm 19 % without raid buff ) share with us your opinion about all these talent guys !! and remember fury rock always !!