[A] Satori 7/7M HM 6/10M BRF LF DPS

We are currently recruiting talented raiders, with a focus on melee, for our roster!

If you are interested in applying please visit our website. (Our site is brand new and still under construction, so please excuse our dust.) If you have any questions, feel free to hit up myself, Mellamo, or Maefor in game on US-Scarlet Crusade.

My Battle Tag: Shinobu#1382

Website: MMOchamp will not let me post the link, contact me on here or in game for it.

Current Progression:
    7/7 Normal Highmaul
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    7/7 Mythic Highmaul

10/10 Normal BRF
    10/10 Heroic BRF
    6/10 Mythic BRF

Who is Satori?

Satori is an alliance based guild on the server US-Scarlet Crusade. We are a progression focused raiding guild with a relaxed and positive raid environment, with the expectation of pushing new content as quickly as possible.

We are a mature guild (*very* low turnover rate) on Scarlet Crusade, an RPPVE server whose RP has long since passed its prime and is now focused mainly on PVE content. Our group as a whole has raided at the highest level, with several realm first titles under our belt. Some of these achievements include Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, and Mogu Vaults on heroic. During the second half of Mists of Pandaria, our guild decided to take a break from the game because real life got in the way for many of our members. However, we're back and have started strong in the Warlords of Draenor expansion.

Our raid times currently are Sunday 7:00 - 10:00pm (CST), Monday 7:00 - 10:00pm (CST), and Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00pm (CST). For loot we currently use an SKG loot system for all non-tier, non-trinket, and non-weapon items and a loot council system for tier items, trinkets, and weapons. The loot council consists of the guild leader and two officers.

What we expect from applicants:

• We're looking for people who have a guild first mentality, yet have a strong personal desire for progression and improvement. A good attitude is essential for the applicant; spending 16+ hours a week with a bunch of skilled a-holes is not our idea of fun.
    • We expect all applicants to be on top of class mechanics and be able to apply their knowledge and research to how they perform in raids.
    • Satori raiders are required to make at bare minimum 90% of all raids.
    • Players who can do top notch dps and healing while maintaining survivability is NEEDED. If you feel you cannot do this consistently, you may not be what we're looking for.
    • Extended raid experience is a huge plus. Current heroic/mythic Highmaul/BRF experience even more so.
    • You must be gemmed/enchanted to the best that you can be. Please make sure to explain deficiencies if there are any.
    • WoL/WL parses are required. Ranked WoL/WL parses are a huge plus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Contact & Applications:

Feel free to whisper Maefor or Shinobu or ask anyone in <Satori> on Scarlet Crusade for more information.

If interested in applying you can do so at:

MMOchamp will not let me post the link, contact me in game or here to get it.

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by lotrpippen; 2015-06-01 at 02:32 AM.

Still looking for those range dps!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump for updated progression. Now 5/7 Heroic!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump for another boss kill! 6/7 Heroic HM!

We're still looking for a resto shaman or resto druid to healing. Any takers for mythic?

Need more dps! Also, heroic imperator down

Got our first mythic boss down! On to Twins!

Bump for another kill! Now 2/7 Mythic! Still need 1 healer and some dps!

Hey BRF is out and we still need people!
    Last edited by lotrpippen; 2015-02-14 at 02:04 AM.

Updated for boss kills.

Updated with another boss kill down.

Heroic blackhand down!

New kill! Mythic Imp is no more. We still need some awesome dps to help fill out our team!

Come have fun with us!

New mythic kill, still looking for range dps!

Oh hey! We got another boss down... but we really need an ele shaman and a spriest! If you're one of those you should totally come play with us!