Best Ashran Healer

I'm pretty torn between making my priest or my druid my Ashran healing alt. I like my druid a lot but I see hots get constantly dispelled making healing the big tree and kronus as a resto druid very frustrating. Similar thing happens to disc.

Basically I am looking for the healer that can aoe heal spread out targets well and efficiently, but also has strong cheap direct heals for the tree/kronus. Does healing touch do as much or less than heal for holy/disc?

What do you think is the best Ashran healer and why?

holy and druid will both be fine for the aoe zerg fest. HPS wise druid is superior in pve settings. Monk would be the best at it just to the massive aoe cleave healing it has.

Deleted
    MW monk is very good at that, with the level 100 talent that gives enveloping mist 3 charges you can have that active on so many targets at once and uplift them all for big group heals, plus revive, the raid heal that also dispells all debuffs. and then for single target, soothing mist, that 3 chi one i can't remember name of, surging mist and life cocoon, very strong single target.

out of the ones you listed, i don't know :P

Obviously AOE healing is great in Ashran but don't undervalue the necessity for any class of healers. Your tanks/melee that are pushing the front are going to be taking high bursts of damage and keeping them alive is as important as healing the aoe damage trickles going on elsewhere.

It could be shamans. Healing Tide Totem seems to heal anyone around. I am not sure about diminishing returns though.

I have a blast on my resto druid, I don't know if it's "best" but I feel very effective.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Most damage is in bursts to random melee that overextend, not aoe damage. Disc is best at healing that. Also pws + cow is op for healing tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ta5k1n View Post
    It could be shamans. Healing Tide Totem seems to heal anyone around. I am not sure about diminishing returns though.
    Shaman overlap roles a little bit between Paladin and Druid. They're good tank and group healers, but they don't excel at either.