Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, so much for soloing content that we could before. Damage is so low, I it took at least 20 seconds to kill H LK. Can't wait to find out how much worse it gets for the Cata and MoP content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Yea, so much for soloing content that we could before. Damage is so low, I it took at least 20 seconds to kill H LK. Can't wait to find out how much worse it gets for the Cata and MoP content.
    I actually killed Ji-kun 17 seconds faster this week than I did pre-patch. You can do stupid amounts of burst damage as prot using Seraphim+wings+ring.

Whilst dmg is still high for burst, wasn't pre patch higher? Holy Avenger wins easily i.m.o.

HA is slower then BastionOfWhatever, HA does more damage overall but bastion front loads it very quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine was as ret, and I can't remember the last time it took me that long to actually bring LK to the point of using fury. I finished all the wotlk raids yesterday, so I'll likely do the cata raid today. The only Mop raid I've tried to solo in the past is ToeS, which I believe I did on 10 normal. Lei Shen can kiss my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Damage is so low, I it took at least 20 seconds to kill H LK.
    I mean, you may have some point... But LK?
    That's about the worst example you can come up with.
    No matter how many hits you get in, the whole death show takes about 2 minutes RP cut scene.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I mean, you may have some point... But LK?
    That's about the worst example you can come up with.
    No matter how many hits you get in, the whole death show takes about 2 minutes RP cut scene.
    Granted yes, the RP for that fight is horrid. But the point was if it was taking me 7 seconds to get him to Fury of Frostmourne and thus start his RP, and now it takes 20+. That's a bit ridiculous of a jump for a fight that is 20 levels lower.

Did all but BH for the Cata 25H earlier. Everything is taking longer to down, worst one I noticed was likely the arms in Madness.

Likely going to see about trying ToeS when I get back from my Pokemon Go walk.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I did ToES. Had to go prot for the protectors even though last week I was able to down them as ret. Ret for Tsulong, which is still a cakewalk. Didn't even attempt Lei Shen as Ret, just went prot. There was one spot where I had a 40 stack, and nearly bit it. Did Sha as ret, damage being so much lower nearly beasted me because it took longer to kill the add.

Never tried to solo MSV, might give it a go tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Did MSV 10, I was meaning to test out ret for each fight, but because I'm an isiot I did everything up until Elegon as prot. As prot the first three bosses were cake. Swapped to ret for Elegon and Will both fell over really easily. Funny thing happened while I was running it, that was my first time ever in there to try and solo, and according to my statistics my 4th non-lfr Elegon kill. Mount dropped, so yay me!

Damage is a little low atm because we don't have our Artifacts. Everything is tuned to include the artifact abilities and the traits they provide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axial View Post
    Damage is a little low atm because we don't have our Artifacts. Everything is tuned to include the artifact abilities and the traits they provide.
    We all know this. That doesn't change the fact that it is dumb that there are fights that we could easily solo before that take more time/effort/skill/luck now. This is because blizzard couldn't be bothered to tune specs to what they were prior to the patch. There was no need for what I believe was a 30% nerf. Everything could have easily stayed the same, because at the end of the day WoD content and below will be irrelevant by the time we get our artifacts. Why people were okay with losing dps because we're getting something new after current content, is beyond me.

How does a ret pally solo Shannox these days? It looks like I need some kind of DOT on Rageface to keep him from perma-stunning me, but the only dot I see is from Blade of Wrath, and that didn't seem to work.

I tried bubbling through his first stun, but didn't get him down before the second. Do I just not have enough DPS? Or do I need to be tank spec for this?

**EDIT**
    Nevermind, I just went prot (had to find a sword and shield) and killed him easy.
    Last edited by solinari6; 2016-07-27 at 06:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have are getting hit by a second stun, then your dps is too low.

I'm just running prot with Bastion, Sera, Ring, Stone of Elements and either Unending Hunger or Scabbard of Kyanos most things die before they move and I have survive if needed