Highmaul LFR. Ahah.

So me and my guild ended up doing a 16man guild run of LFR (pugging the last 9 people) and I don't know why but we found it to be... well, a complete faceroll. I've no idea if it's because we've done these bosses on normal or if the mechanics are just that dumbed down, but we ended up fucking around so much that we just started tank-swapping Brackenspore with everyone in the raid; ret paladins, hunters, warlocks, fury warriors etc. A lot of the damage just seemed to be non-existent.

Am I the only one in this predicament? Anyone else who found Highmaul LFR to be a cakewalk?

Deleted
    People are still dying to Earthen Pillar, because it instantly kills anyone who stands in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    People are still dying to Earthen Pillar, because it instantly kills anyone who stands in it.
    NERF IT!

10sexychars

Sounds like a wonderful thing. Thank goodness.

There's challenging content in the game, and LFR is not one of them. You saw what happened with MC, and how many people whined about it. Highmaul LFR being complete faceroll is a good thing imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    There's challenging content in the game, and LFR is not one of them. You saw what happened with MC, and how many people whined about it. Highmaul LFR being complete faceroll is a good thing imo.
    I completely agree. SoO was utter crap, not because it was hard, but because it was on many occasion almost impossible to get the people to obey the mechanics.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I completely agree. SoO was utter crap, not because it was hard, but because it was on many occasion almost impossible to get the people to obey the mechanics.
    It's not SoO that was crap, it's the people that didn't do the tactics.

Hey OP even in pub group it's super easy. LFR went from 30+ minutes in SoO to around 15 tops in WoD. I'm not gonna complain. If I want a challenge it's there in the game.

You are not the targeted audience for LFR.

I am SO HAPPY that I don't have to suffer through LFR. It's quick, it's fun, and it's done. When I heard that people were completing it in under 30 minutes I queued up immediately. I'm still having PTSD flashbacks to endless trash in TOT, farming those goddamn shards for the legendary. Spending hours in LFR is not my idea of fun. That's what raiding is for. Doing it sometime when you have a free moment and you want a non-demanding experience is great. It should also encourage more people on the higher end of LFR spectrum to try out Flex+ raids.

So all in all, excellent job with LFR difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    They specifically said LFR was basically being dropped to "tourist mode" in WoD, you don't get tier anymore because of this, but you can expect about heroic dungeon difficulty from the encounters. Why is everyone surprised when this, then, came true?

...Having said that, this is blizz we're talking about so I guess I can't really blame anyone for going, "You said LFR would be super easy and now it is, I'm confused, you never do things you say you will."

10+ Year Old Account