How Blizz can make WoW PvP the greatest ever in 2 easy steps

Step 1: Remove designated healers
    Step 2: Remove stuns

BOOM! Insta-best game to ever grace God's green earth!

Sir, could you please explain the effects and ramifications of said changes? I'm not entirely sure I follow.

3DS FC: 1821-9540-3146
    Electric Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Emolga. Looking for other friend codes for safari.
    Pre-Ordered Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Highlight View Post
    Sir, could you please explain the effects and ramifications of said changes? I'm not entirely sure I follow.
    From what I understand (I might be wrong) is it's almost impossible to 1 vs 1 a decent healer since most interupts are on a 14sec CD. As for the stuns, I know they are pretty crazy atm lasting 6 sec with another 1.5 sec with a DR debuff so you're gonna be stunned for a good 7.5 sec if you're against a class that has 2 stuns or a comp that has two stuns.

Give everyone just auto attack, a loin cloth and a stick. There pvp is fixed.

Yeah you're right, making healers useless and then making it so whichever team brings more CC automatically wins is a pretty good strategy. Oh wait, no it's not.

Deleted
    Honestly, I would not complain if there was no healing in pvp, atleast now and especially in mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Danur View Post
    Step 1: Remove designated healers
    Step 2: Remove stuns

BOOM! Insta-best game to ever grace God's green earth!
    And rename the game "League of Legends".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragaflask View Post
    Give everyone just auto attack, a loin cloth and a stick. There pvp is fixed.
    I used to do an event on my server back in the day called "duels of naked insanity".
    - No armour
    - No weapons
    - No damaging styles
    - No healing/casts
    Just good old fist fights with defensive abilities that reduce damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    LoL has stuns and designated healers if you choose to be a healbot (sona/soraka in aram are way overpowered. You heal 4 times the damage one person deals)

Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    There's stuns in league of legends, and a few of their champions have healing as their main utility ability.