Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why Can't I Buy Reagents in my Own Garrison?

Can't find a single vendor who will sell Light Parchment... not even my own scribe! Am I missing something here, or do I really have to fly all the way to Ashran just for some paper to write glyphs on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Can't find a single vendor who will sell Light Parchment... not even my own scribe! Am I missing something here, or do I really have to fly all the way to Ashran just for some paper to write glyphs on?
    Not done your Arakkoa quests? They give you a vendor who sells that and other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not done your Arakkoa quests? They give you a vendor who sells that and other stuff.
    Which Arakkoa quest? I've already done the one for that relic-hunter in Frostfire Ridge to get my enchanter's study.

Level 3 Horde. Garrison. Exit Town Hall. Run to your left. Talk to Supplymaster Eri.

Unless you're Alliance, then I'm not sure :X

Deleted
    Which Arakkoa quest? I've already done the one for that relic-hunter in Frostfire Ridge to get my enchanter's study.
    All of their quests.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=87856

You guys still dont have the mammoth from dala?

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Shit I only have the Yak :c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    They sell reagents?! bloody hell never realized that! Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    You know parchment stacks to 100, right? K. And there's also a portal to Ashran in your garrison.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    You know parchment stacks to 100, right? K. And there's also a portal to Ashran in your garrison.
    200. And you can just dump a few stacks in your reagent bank.

flightpath? Never seen a portal to Ashran.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    flightpath? Never seen a portal to Ashran.
    In the large tower. It is between the mine and fishing shack for alliance, on the top is a portal to Ashran when you get Garrison level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    In the large tower. It is between the mine and fishing shack for alliance, on the top is a portal to Ashran when you get Garrison level 3
    On Horde, it's to the left of your mine, outside the city wall.

Damn, all this time I've been taking that annoying flightpath -.-

step 1 buy a repair or Xmog mount
    step 2 mount up and click on the vendor
    step 3 ???
    step 4 profit

Be happy you're not an Alchemist. I had to run back all the way to Stormwind to buy vials. o.O

- - - Updated - - -

I always forget that portal is there. >.>
    Thanks for the reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Be happy you're not an Alchemist. I had to run back all the way to Stormwind to buy vials. o.O

- - - Updated - - -

I always forget that portal is there. >.>
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Ashran sells vials. So does the vendor mentioned above for the Horde level 3 garrison. I can't speak for Alliance. The repair mounts also sell vials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

I can't believe the Forge workers don't sell a blacksmithing hammer. Isn't that kind of the whole point of the building?
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Ashran sells vials. So does the vendor mentioned above for the Horde level 3 garrison. I can't speak for Alliance. The repair mounts also sell vials.
    Neither Ashran nor garrison vendors used to sell vials prior to the recent hotfix. Now they do of course.

You can stick vials in your reagent tab, use them from it, and I think they stack to 1k now?

tldr, you shouldn't have this problem often :P