Thread: Fix my DPS

Fix my DPS

Hi guys,

I need some help with my dps. Last night we were trying Butcher H and i am felling my dps is so low.

At pull i was pulling out 45k but later on the fight it was going to 15 - 17k.

Here's the log warcraftlogs.com/reports/1rdYpH4yc9JMxqVw/#fight=10
    My armory us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Oldmago/advanced

Was running IN-MI-TV for those fights. I cant post links yet, sorry.

Thank you.

Okay, first of all, mage burst is real, no way you can keep even close to the burst up. Having no logs it is a bit hard to comment on your rotation and stuff though. What is your rotation and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Okay, first of all, mage burst is real, no way you can keep even close to the burst up. Having no logs it is a bit hard to comment on your rotation and stuff though. What is your rotation and stuff?
    There's a link to the logs in the post.

My rotation goes:

(1 seg to pull)
    Pre-pot
    MI
    Icy Veins (macro with trinket)
    Frozen orb
    Ice Lance if FoF
    Water jet if not FoF
    2 x Frostbolts
    Ice lance if FoF Proc
    If i have 2 Brain Freeze, cast 1
    2 x Ice Nova if not FoF proc
    Spam Frostbolt, Ice lance on FoF proc, Frostfire Bolt with 2 Brain freeze proc.

After that IN, MI, orb, trinket on CD. Usually I hold Orb, Trinket if Icy Veins is close to become available.

Thank you.

Deleted
    look here :
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=47

you've missed one usage of icy veins, one usage of mirror images, one pot usage and seems llike no BL was used.
    You used your trinket only once at pull. Don't know the CD, but you should have been able to use it at least 2 more times (if CD <= 2 min).

Then here : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...asts&source=47

You used 4 Frozen orb, should be 5 on a 4min30 fight
    Ice nova seems ok
    Your WE Water jet is used 3 times only. Should have been ~9. So you've missed ~10 Ice lance procs (you would have gotten 35 ice lance instead of 23).
    You used 25 ice lance and had only 23 fingers of frost procs

Quote Originally Posted by CaML View Post
    look here :

you've missed one usage of icy veins, one usage of mirror images, one pot usage and seems llike no BL was used.
    You used your trinket only once at pull. Don't know the CD, but you should have been able to use it at least 2 more times (if CD <= 2 min).

You used 4 Frozen orb, should be 5 on a 4min30 fight
    Ice nova seems ok
    Your WE Water jet is used 3 times only. Should have been ~9. So you've missed ~10 Ice lance procs (you would have gotten 35 ice lance instead of 23).
    You used 25 ice lance and had only 23 fingers of frost procs
    We did not use BL because we wipe at 37% or so... Thank you for pointing my mistakes.