Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    And nevermind, looks like Method just got the butcher with Infx as a brewmaster tank.
    Wowprog isn't putting specs in correctly current for some comps. I can see some people that I know were one spec, being listed as a completely different spec.

Deleted
    As far as i know Wowprogress shows the spec you had when your wowprogress profile got updated. So if he switched to BrM after kill and his profile updated, he would show as BrM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You do realize BRM is by far the best tank on butcher and could allow them to drop a healer for a dps, or if the above post is true maybe solo tank it? There is reasons you would use an off spec BRM in situations like that. A pure physical damage fight where you stand still the entire time = brewmaster destroying every other tank in DTPS.

1) Never said BrM was bad, so I don't know why you need to tell me it the best.
    2) You def can't solo tank the butcher...

3) I said what said because you aren't going to give the WW Monk in your group gear with bonus armor on it for his offspec the first week of mythic, you give that to your tanks. So you don't just decide to have him go BrM without gear, its the first week of mythic, he isnt going to have his BrM offspec geared for mythic already.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeychi View Post
    2) You def can't solo tank the butcher...
    I would almost guarantee he will be solo tanked before this tier is over, by every tank class at that. He will be a joke to solo tank when everyone is geared.

My guild is rank 20 and uses BrM. The spec is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.