Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    People didn't stack I guess?
    Not enough to wipe. I have seen tanks kiting the boss through the clothie group as he cleaves, and that still wasn't enough to drop anyone to low health, let alone kill them

I am at a loss for words. You should have logged all the players' names so I could know to never run with any of them. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I can't even imagine how people wipe on that fight. Ran through it twice last week on 2 toons, and there was 1 death on that fight between both kills, which was when someone who didn't read the DJ wondered how many stacks it would take to kill him. He was laughing at how low the damage was at 9 stacks, then he hit 10 and went splat.

My first time through someone got knocked into the boss by the pig's charge and pulled him with the pig still at about 60% health, and we still killed the boss without any deaths except for that 1 guy.

Could be word has gotten out how easy it is and many people go in expecting to afk through it. As easy as it is, I would guess if 10-12 people try to afk there would be some wipes.

Its impossible for you to get 10 stacks to be killed.. I cant think of any concievable way for someone to wipe on butcher unless its a premade group trying to fuck with people.

That's more shocking than Method downing mythic Butcher so quicky. It's not even Sunday or Monday yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    I didnt know it was possible to wipe in lfr
    Not the current one, it shouldn't be, but in the past, there are certain fights that require communication and coordination to a level that's just rough to expect a group of total strangers to just immediately "get". I really don't get why people think this isn't the case :x

Right off the top of my head, basically every "split up" fight in SoO would cause problems 9 times out of 10. Or any "You have to do X for X to happen, and if Y doesn't do X, then so and so will probably die" fights.

we accidentally pulled him when we were still fighting trash and still didn't have problems. he was at 50% before I even realized he was a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    we accidentally pulled him when we were still fighting trash and still didn't have problems. he was at 50% before I even realized he was a boss.
    Overgearing a boss by a mile is serious business. It's pretty pointless to evaluate the difficulty of LFR at this point because most groups are overgearing it.

Maybe that's what happened here? The raid wasn't overgeared...

Quote Originally Posted by FroggyChaos View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/zone/eu-u...ul/the-butcher

How in the world is it possible to wipe on the butcher LFR? If you look at the fight durations these are similar to kills. Did I just get lucky with an awesome group and overestimating how easy it is?
    That's pretty impressive. I guess if everyone is just meeting the 615 ilevel requirement and their dps is just horrid, it's possible. The one time I've done this on LFR, the boss just melted and no one took any damage. I'm not sure how you would wipe, but there it is.

Edit: It's up to 11 now. I didn't realize it was not consecutive wipes. I thought the OP meant that someone wiped 9 times in a row. THAT would be impressive.

Deleted
    Lfr butcher is basically a target dummy to test your dps on.

Deleted
    Can we get a project going? Lets get 25 people and do highmaul lfr with ONLY weapons equipped

When you take a look at those wipe logs you will notice there is no kill recorded, yet there is a kill recorded for Brackenspore at a later time.
    It simply seems WoL has problems recognizing the kill.

For example in this log you find two wipes @butcher, yet no player died (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...d/?s=762&e=999).
    Last edited by Puri; 2014-12-11 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think it was even possible to wipe in LFR anymore, it's even MORE of a joke than previously. Hard to believe that was possible... But sorry man you got stuck with the true special needs players.

Is there an enrage on him in LFR?? Lol bad bad bad

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Logs still exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    People didn't stack I guess?
    You don't even have to stack on LFR butcher. I tried to get to the stack limit and couldn't.

Deleted
    Fake.

Please. Be a fake, please :|

I can only imagine what the developers must think about this. Unreal.

15+ Year Old Account
    was all but 1 person afk or something?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s