Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What race patrols your Garrison?

I was just curious what race ya'll picked to be your guards? I noticed a marked lack of pandas in the general community of my Garrison so i went with them. I have heard that you can get a panda follower form the inn but.... maybe I just didn't know how the inn works. I thought the inn provided chances at followers you aren't able to recruit for one reason or another (like when you pick 1 out of 3 in a quest line). The inn just randomly creates people?

15+ Year Old Account
    My main is currently a night elf, so I went with them.

Does the starting zone (SMV, etc) garrison ability summon guards based on your choice of is it always the default guard race? I hadn't used the ability since I changed from the default guards.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Goblins ofcourse.

And yes, the followers from the Inn are not the same as those from quests out in the world

10+ Year Old Account
    The default ones because they're the only ones with updated armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Elves of course

To be honest I didn't even know I could change them.

I have Blook who seems to patrol around a lot, and he's f-ing huge. I think hes got it under control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    The default ones because they're the only ones with updated armour.
    And because they have updated dialogue. I tried to switch to dwarven but they're so damn bland, and greet me as if I were about to order a mug of ale in a sordid tavern.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren all the way!
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Forsaken here since im undead. Though it seems that I constantly have to go to the recruiter as it seems like i have less and less forsaken roaming my garrison.

Sometimes ill have undead guards at all my gates, log in the next day and it will be orcs. Annoys the shit out of me.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Draenei, of course.
    Pro tip. If you change guards then get rid of the Barracks, the guards and banners remain what you left them at.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    To be honest I didn't even know I could change them.

I have Blook who seems to patrol around a lot, and he's f-ing huge. I think hes got it under control.
    I wish he could be my bodyguard. I use Tormmok and he with my Infernal makes me feel gangster as I'm running around but Blook would just really put me over the top.

Pandaren of course. The only ones I trust not to have a hidden agenda.

Tauren at the moment. Just makes sense to have the biggest race as your bouncers.

Hopefully one day they will actually replace all the guards. Right now it's just the ones that 'roam' around and all the ones that actually guard the gates or buildings are still Orcs or Tolls

Night elf. I just wish some of them were male.

On the Horde garrison, it feels like they need more of the racial guards. I had to run around for a while to even spot one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Draenei, of course.
    Pro tip. If you change guards then get rid of the Barracks, the guards and banners remain what you left them at.
    Hey, nice tip
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I hope some day the look and feel of the garrison can change as well. So when I choose undead to patrol my garrison, the building designs will change also, to look sort of like Brill. Dark and gloomy and awesome

Blood elf of course.

Help control the population. Have your draenai spayed or neutered.

Can i change my guard race? How do i do that? have had orcs since launch

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Gnomes because of diving helmets and buzz-swords

Gnomes. They don't obstruct my vision and they look awesome in their battle gear.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Pandas for me. I like having Shado-Pan guards who bow to me when I pass by.