Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Glyph of Ghostly Speed

So..... they changed it today? Only works outside now?

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    So..... they changed it today? Only works outside now?
    WHAT?! I haven't been in game but if this is true that ticks me off. I only use the glyph because of the fact that the speed works inside. Other classes can have speed mechanics that work inside but we can't? And don't say normal ghost wolf is a speed mechanic because while it may be it doesn't compare to some others.

I used it in an instance an hour ago without any restrictions.

Edit: tried again now and it seems to be just the 30%
    Last edited by Caelia; 2014-12-12 at 01:26 AM.

Inside garrison headauarters it doesnt work.

Seriously? That's awful...it made the mine so easy on my shaman. I hope this isn't true.

Yeah I just tried it myself. This is bullshit man.

Druids can't even use travel form indoors. Why would shamans get to keep their mount speed inside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Yea, just tested it again. 30% inside. This is completly usesless now. So sad. So very very sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Druids can't even use travel form indoors. Why would shamans get to keep their mount speed inside?
    Because druids sucks.

Because druids sucks.

Woah you're so witty.

Seriously though, it sucks because you get an instant mount form outdoors but you can't use it inside? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Woah you're so witty.

Seriously though, it sucks because you get an instant mount form outdoors but you can't use it inside? Really?
    Why dont you fuck off to rogue forum and complain about their 100% uptime superspeed?

Deleted
    It sucks because they gave us something sweet, then took it away for no apparent reason

-_-
    10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Why dont you fuck off to rogue forum and complain about their 100% uptime superspeed?
    No need for that kind of hostility. We're shamans here. Not filthy animals.

Yep, they just nerfed fun. Sometimes I wish I could punch Blizzard.

Ones a glyph the other isn't?

Also can confirm it is changed, but if you run into the mine with the glyph active from outside it doesn't remove it...so there's that at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Yep, they just nerfed fun. Sometimes I wish I could punch Blizzard.
    agreed, blizzard are such massive cunts, this was hurting no-one oh dear shaman can run really fast out of combat? what kinda of advantage is this? while most can have far greater mobility in combat and also far greater dps and mobility in combat.

this is just plain sad why not just fucking mount up instead of using the glyph slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    It sucks because they gave us something sweet, then took it away for no apparent reason
    Last time a class (Monks) touched Druid territory that got fixed faster than any known bugs at the time.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Ones a glyph the other isn't?

Also can confirm it is changed, but if you run into the mine with the glyph active from outside it doesn't remove it...so there's that at least.
    And after first mine, you lose it...

I'm leveling my rogue. I cant stand these slow speeds now.

And after first mine, you lose it...

I'm leveling my rogue. I cant stand these slow speeds now.
    yeh near infinite energy spamming the burst of skill is perfectly fine, you know what blizz take our totem tier for it then then, that's basically fucking useless anyway except your billion dollar company doesn't have the resources to current fix that useless tier for another 2 years.

jokers.

What a waste, I even paid through the nose for it on day one for both my main and shaman alt, since I was dying to get it from the moment I saw it in the prepatch.

Like someone else said, they really did just nerf fun.