Poll: Rate Highmaul

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    7/10 cleared 7/7 hc and 1/7 mythic, but the raid is nothing special or overly fun. Margok pushes the score up a notch being a incredible encounter and I wish we got more like that.

I like the aesthetics of the raid as well and optional bosses.

I think I am probably rating it higher than it truly deserves because we had such a long content drought, so any raid content is welcome.

That said, I like that it feels like an actual city. I like the variety of trash. I thought that wasting Kargath as an opening gimme boss was a crime, but the fight itself is quite fun and I love being thrown into the stands. Butcher is boring but fair. Brackenspore is a little different each week.

So I gave it 7/10.

im giving solid 3 only thing saving raid is the imperator fight - rest feels just dull at least on hc maybe ill change mind when we start mythic but doubt.

Gave it a 7. Solid raid, one really good boss but no bad bosses. The first boss is probably my favourite outside of the last boss honestly just due to it having some pretty cool mechanics

Ignoring the three optional bosses, the raid can be pretty fun. I'm not going to rate it until I see mythic though.

10+ Year Old Account
    8-8.5/10

Definitely a fun raid, cool mechanics. Is pretty small in scale but that's okay, especially for a first tier. Not huge fan of enormous amounts of trash anyways. Helps that this is the first time in a really long time that I've progression raided while it was brand new content and I'm actually doing well and progressing more every day so it makes it a good experience.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

6/10. close to a 5/10 though - not too bad, not that great. On the bright side, even though they didn't do a great job at it - you can totally tell they are trying to get more ranged mechanics that ranged have to deal with instead of just pounding the melee as usual.
    Last edited by slime; 2014-12-12 at 01:54 PM.

I want to abstain until foundry comes out. I do feel you have to do both before you can judge. That said as a healer all the fights are fun and engaging. I would say butcher is a bit of a pain though; he attacks like a boss would in mop but we specifically don't have those crazy thoroughput tools anymore. As a result people get upset at the healers when melee die at the end, even of we all are pumping 40k hps

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Don't like Ko'ragh, at least not until Recount and Skada gets fixed.
    I'm a little late but the alpha version of skada records that fight fine. If you use curse client just right click the add on in the client and change the version preference to alpha. Or use live logs.

Deleted
    8/10 it's actually a nice raid - didn't expect that tbh. Flair & aesthetic are well rounded.

I've barely done Heroic but I really like it. Give it a solid 8/10.

7/10 so far. Not 8/10 because the Tectus room can die in a fire. I get more camera fuckups than anything that fight. Otherwise so far I've enjoyed the fights mechanically.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far 8.5/10, in comparison i'd say Mogu'shan vaults was a 7/10, maybe even 6.5/10. So Highmaul is doing really well imo. From what i've seen anyway.

10/10. My favourite raid in WoW so far. Brings back all the good stuff from FL (optional bosses, non-linear layout, the feeling of actually invading something) without mixing it up with some terrible boss designs like Alysrazor or Rhyolith. The bosses in Highmaul are among my favourite, each of them being fun and engaging. There is no "mob fight" like Spoils, the amount of trash is just about right, there is this nice feeling of RP going around, the last fight is metal as fuck... Overall, a perfect raid for me, can't wait for BRF.