Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrison Highmaul Missions

While I've read before that the garrison Highmaul missions are supposed to give you loot from one difficulty higher than what you are currently clearing, when does this come in effect? I'm currently 7/7 Normal, 6/7 heroic and 1/7 Mythic, which I assumed would give me a mythic item, or at least a heroic one. But I still get the normal 655 item chest. Has anyone else had more luck?

(Maybe this should be in raids and dungeons, but it's technically a garrison question and there's no garrison subforum.)

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    While I've read before that the garrison Highmaul missions are supposed to give you loot from one difficulty higher than what you are currently clearing, when does this come in effect? I'm currently 7/7 Normal, 6/7 heroic and 1/7 Mythic, which I assumed would give me a mythic item, or at least a heroic one. But I still get the normal 655 item chest. Has anyone else had more luck?

(Maybe this should be in raids and dungeons, but it's technically a garrison question and there's no garrison subforum.)
    There was a recent blue post saying you needed to raid that difficulty for a while to take effect, or maybe it's something that checks what you did in last weeks lockout.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    I got my first mission for normal gear as one of my followers got ilevel 645. (went normal one time by now).
    I guess for hero/mythic missions your followers need more ilevel.

A guildie of mine received his first Mythic loot from a Highmaul mission after we cleared heroic twice and have killed one boss in Mythic thus far. So it looks like two resets to get bumped up to the next level. However, I am not sure how many bosses you need to kill in those two weeks for it to count.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it requires two resets to do it. We finished heroic/normal the first week and I waited for the reset because I was super paranoid about having normal cache pop up as the reward. I did this because a guild mate of mine popped his followers to 645 after we cleared heroic thinking he would get mythic and normal popped. Knowing that I just waited for the reset and did it following the reset.

Still popped a normal mission. Which is unfortunate because I had the ability to make about 10+ 645 followers, so the chance of failure was low.

Shortly after our second normal/heroic kills guildies started getting mythic caches as a reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved the thread to a more fitting subforum, Professions & Garrisons
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

How many Highmaul missions have you gotten? I got one 2 1/2 week ago, but nothing has come up after that

Quote Originally Posted by Excaled View Post
    How many Highmaul missions have you gotten? I got one 2 1/2 week ago, but nothing has come up after that
    This week will be my third highmaul mission, and my third 655. I've killed 7/7 normal 2 of those three, and 6/7 heroic also 2 of those three. Mythic Kargath only once.

Deleted
    15 boss kills on one difficulty seems to be the trigger. I have 15 kills on Heroic (4x Kargath, 3x Butcher, so multiple kills in one reset count) and got Mythic mission today (got AGI trinket from Imperator ) despite having yet to kill Imperator on HC or Kargath on Mythic. Some other people on the forums also believe it to be 15 bosses.

Deleted
    Hi quick question.

I have 15 HC kills now; but still only 6/7HC.

Do I need to wait till I clear HC to get the Mythic-mission; or can I trigger it now?

EDIT: Nevermind....Should just have read the last post; Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc43a9480b93; 2014-12-12 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acasta View Post
    Hi quick question.

I have 15 HC kills now; but still only 6/7HC.

Do I need to wait till I clear HC to get the Mythic-mission; or can I trigger it now=
    Nope, look above. I'm the same (6/7 and 15 kills) and got the Mythic mission.

What do you mean by triggering though? Bringing up your followers ilvl to 645?

Deleted
    And for example, let's suppose this:

We raid LFR and we kill the same 3 booses on it several times during the week, therefore counting for multiple boss kills.

Would that trigger the mission to go beyond ilevel 640 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marex View Post
    And for example, let's suppose this:

We raid LFR and we kill the same 3 booses on it several times during the week, therefore counting for multiple boss kills.

Would that trigger the mission to go beyond ilevel 640 ?
    The first stage is 655 (Normal ilvl), so LFR kills don't matter. You can however kill only Kargath 15 times on Normal and you should get HC mission or 15 times on Heroic and you should get Mythic mission.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gregor View Post
    The first stage is 655 (Normal ilvl), so LFR kills don't matter. You can however kill only Kargath 15 times on Normal and you should get HC mission or 15 times on Heroic and you should get Mythic mission.
    Got it ! Thank you

Looks like I was couple of kills short to get mythic reward, highmaul mission popped up yesterday with 655 loot (14 normal kills, 12 heroic kills).

Deleted
    One thing i still didn't understood...how many hours do we have, or how many time do we have to do a mission before it disappears ? I've noticed some time beside the mission name, but i can't really understand it.

Ye I was wondering about the same thing. My abogatorstone mission have been sitting in my missionfolder for weeks though :S

Deleted
    Damn only starting to raid in january from the looks of it. And most pugs on heroic don't get past butcher. Maybe pug heroic kargath 15 times?

Deleted
    I believe the mission has a 2 week cooldown. If you do it within those 2 weeks, it should pop up again exactly 2 weeks after it appeared in your log (it was so in my case), not 2 weeks after you complete it. To my understanding, if you don't, it will disappear only to be replaced by a new one.