Deleted

Looking for a good mouse mat

Hello. I've had a razer goliathus for some time now and it's starting to get a bit worn out. I'd like a new mouse mat but this time would like it to be rather plain as I'm not a fan of the green splash design on the goliathus.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a popular, generally good mouse mat with minimal design?

Thanks.

I have been using steelseries cloth mousemats for some time now and very happy with them, they come in all sorts of designs and sizes

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelseries QCK mats are the best I have ever used. (Plain black)
    I've had my current one for just over 2 years now. (When it gets dirty, just wash it in the shower with regular shower gel) leave it to dry on a flat surface and it's good as new.
    I've also just bought a second one for my girlfriend and she loves it too.

These are also larger than regular mouse mats so good for gaming as you will never run out of surface

Get a team Goliathus and support e-sports!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Steelseries QCK mats are the best I have ever used. (Plain black)
    I've had my current one for just over 2 years now. (When it gets dirty, just wash it in the shower with regular shower gel) leave it to dry on a flat surface and it's good as new.
    I've also just bought a second one for my girlfriend and she loves it too.

These are also larger than regular mouse mats so good for gaming as you will never run out of surface
    Is this the one you're referring to? That's actually the one I had in the back of my mind.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-...eries+QCK+mats

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one of them yes.
    The one I bought for the girlfriend is:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000UVRU6G

This one is much thinner than the smaller one I bought previously but it seems just as good to me. (it was too big for her so we've actually swapped now)

Personally I like it being thin, because you no longer have to hold your hand at an odd angle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make one out of a clipboard from the pound shop and stretch an old tee-shirt around it and superglue it underneath or staple it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Make one out of a clipboard from the pound shop and stretch an old tee-shirt around it and superglue it underneath or staple it.
    If i ever live in a ghetto i will definitely have to try that out!

15+ Year Old Account
    Using a Steelseries one that came with my video card atm, decent size, thin and black. Pretty happy with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Mousepads are practically free, lol Can get proper ones they cost less than the glue.