Deleted

Trading Lumber Mill for Tavern ?

Guys, need an opinion here, please.

Have all my T3 buildings up and running, not that bad on GR (about +2k at the moment) and would like to know if trading the Lumber Mill for the Tavern/Inn is a good option ? Still have my trading post to feed me with the GR.

I'm specially interested in the Followers and Traits I can choose from it.

What do you think ?

Thank you

You'll be fine. If you ever find yourself short of GR's, just go and kill some rares/get treasures I made the same swap around 2 weeks ago and I'm still swimming in GR's (have 6,5k with all the buildings at T3 and without the trading post). You'll get GR missions all the time and as long as you have 2+ scavengers, you shouldn't lack anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get scavengers. Having 3, I got rid of my level 3 LM for a Barn and rely only on scavengers. Still GR capped and have gotten 1250 from 1 mission before. Scavengers make it rain resources. If you have trouble getting them out in the world, get an Inn and recruit one a week. My Inn is level 3 and dried up so I think it's time for a Trading Post.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

7+ Year Old Account
    Not truly an answer in the vain of your question, but I opted for this change a while back and I love it.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.

I just got rid of Lumber Mill - been standing there looking nice and doing nothing due to lack of wood. WTF I should have a lumber mill, bunch of lumberjacks idling around in my garrison when it is ME who brings all the wood? LM should PASSIVELY generate resources. Ok /rant.

But reason is valid. Last week I haven't marked one tree so Lm was just occupying a plot. Exchanged for Trading Post (Inn already built). Sitting at 3k+ resources, doing every resource missions and planning on getting 2-3 folks with scavenging - looks like that way it generates sufficient amount of resources. Time will tell.

Take the inn, when everything is at L3, you don't need a lot of GR anymore (Just enough to keep followers going and maybe war mill orders), and that should be easily covered by a trading post and mission rewards.

Deleted
    This might well be a noob question, but i have to do it, since i don't know.

To have a scavenger, I have to have the Inn/Tavern on T2 and then recruit one, is that correct ?

To recruit a scavenger you need a level 2 Inn, but you can get a scavenger outside recruiting also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaled View Post
    To recruit a scavenger you need a level 2 Inn, but you can get a scavenger outside recruiting also.
    And is that random or how can I do it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marex View Post
    And is that random or how can I do it ?
    its a random trait. Your followers could possibly get it when you recruit them or they level up to blue or epic.

the inn lets you tell an NPC once per week what trait or ability you would like, and then gives you 3 options for random followers to choose from that have that ability or trait.

Deleted
    That seems quite nice, actually.

Will end my timber stock and get that Inn/Tavern up and running with L2 asap.

Thank you for the feedback, guys !