Armory after server transfer.

I've tried lookin' around but can't find an answer.

I transferred two characters from one server to another a week ago, and still haven't been able to look them up on the armory. One is level 100 and the other is 98, but after a week, still nothing. Anyone know how long this is supposed to take?

And I've used another character from that server and just changed the character name in the link, and nothing. Also, they're gone from the old servers. Any idea?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I've done some things with the Battle.net API (Armory) and it just seems to have issues like this from time to time. Characters or Guilds missing. Any time I have encountered it there has not been anything one could do about it, but eventually your characters should start appearing again. When my guild (and many many others) vanished from the armory before the WoD launch it took a few weeks for them to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't have an issuse with not finding them, only being able to see their avatar - it stills shows as black. It's been that way for about a month, but the character is shown once clicked on.
    See, I can't see anything.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/odd/advanced

Transferred this character like a week and a half ago (deathwing being the new server) still no armory.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.