The level 100 talents are awkward.

Well, idk about much about Soulburn: Haunt since I'm Demo/Destro by I imagine it's irritating to have another soul shard spender to add into the mix.

Demonbolt - cool animation, pretty interesting spell, turns Meta into a cd again, makes Soul Fire almost unusable and causes mana issues because your using Soul Fire outside of Meta. What if Demonbolt restores mana when it's used? For instance you're doing your normal rotation, mc procs, cast Soul Fire until almost oom or full fury then pop meta and Demonbolt to do damage while restoring mana?

Charred Remains - basically switching normal destro play style for Chaos Bolt spam with little dps difference. Either should lower the incinerate/conflagrate to 30% or let Chaos bolt have a chance to be an insta cast proc

Cataclysm - again cool spell and effect but very situtational and hard to pull off well. Should probably be a cd that effects aoe making RoF auto applying immolate, HoG having a larger splash distance and shadowflame dot lasting longer, and Seed of corruption applying corruption.

Demonic Servitude - This one is the most awkward for me because I'm used to getting my embers/fury up, popping ds, then summoning my doom/terroguard and this talent takes that cd away for a pet that does slightly more damage than a regular pet. I think Demonic servitude should be a demo only talent that allows the warlock to summon a second but less powerful demon that just auto attacks and does its special attack. For instance you'd have your Wrathguard with normal abilities along side a felhunter with just auto attack and shadow bite. Or if that is too hard then what about a talent similar to Hunters Stampede?

As for Destro/Affliction specific talents that could replace Demonic Servitude I have two ideas.

For destro: the talent could be that when Chaos Bolt hits a target, Shadowburn has a 20% chance of proccing allowing a single use of it regardless of target health and doesn't consume an ember.

For affliction: the talent could bring back drain soul but instead of a channel spell, it has a chance to auto cast from Unstable Affliction.

I dunno, these might be op dumb ideas but right now locks are pretty awkward. Playable but awkward.

15+ Year Old Account
    no
    10char 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    These ideas are even worse to be entirely honest.

The only talent I have a really pressing issue with is servitude for Demonology. My suggestion for that is it simply allows you to summon a stronger version of the Felguard so that Demonology could actually pretend to have a use for said talent. I don't particularly like any of the talents except cataclysm with regard to how they affect the playstyle, but neither do I think any of the rest of them are poorly designed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well actually the demonbolt suggestion is fine, because MC feels out of place with it. We have like... 2 fillers because of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    Demonic Servitude - This one is the most awkward for me because I'm used to getting my embers/fury up, popping ds, then summoning my doom/terroguard and this talent takes that cd away for a pet that does slightly more damage than a regular pet.
    Check your logs, homie. It does a LOT more damage than a regular pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    last week Terrorguard with demonic Servitude did 30% of my overall damage, and was my top damaging ability as destro, strong talent imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    last week Terrorguard with demonic Servitude did 30% of my overall damage, and was my top damaging ability as destro, strong talent imo
    I just wished we had a "smaller pet proportion" glyph. He can be quite intrusive visually. :-3