Deleted

China added to wowprogress

http://www.wowprogress.com/

It's about time that there's more competition, maybe they can snag Blackhand first.

Taiwan and Korea are far behind this time, KIN is 52nd.
    Last edited by mmoce2d1b37428; 2014-12-13 at 09:22 PM.

So it's basically back to the way it used to be. Just re add TW and Japan and now we're back to actually comparing the best in the world not this East vs West bullshit.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    So it's basically back to the way it used to be.
    If I remember right, China was never listed before, only TW and KR were.

I may just stand corrected.

Also if I remember correctly. All raid bosses on Asian servers actually have ~5% more hp than US and EU servers. Why??? Because Asians are better than the rest of us I guess. I'll be back with a source.

Deleted
    Don't the chinese have different lockouts?

Deleted
    All raid bosses on Asian servers actually have ~5% more hp than US and EU servers.
    Think that's only true for Mists bosses.

Deleted
    So china doesn't get 2 lockouts a week with higher ilvls possible anymore?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I may just stand corrected.

Also if I remember correctly. All raid bosses on Asian servers actually have ~5% more hp than US and EU servers. Why??? Because Asians are better than the rest of us I guess. I'll be back with a source.
    They had more hp and did slightly more damage because of twice the lockouts per week compared to west servers.

Asian Servers were not included in the world first race during mists for this reason. It's scary how many people can't understand something so simple.

If the lockout system is back to the way it was then they can be included.

Quote Originally Posted by zechz View Post
    Asian Servers were not included in the world first race during mists for this reason. It's scary how many people can't understand something so simple.
    Scary that people don't know that?? Do you need a soft bunny to cuddle with?

Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    So china doesn't get 2 lockouts a week with higher ilvls possible anymore?
    Nope, every single region has the same lockout + ilvls. WoD release in asia was a week after EU/NA/OC too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scary that people don't know that?? Do you need a soft bunny to cuddle with?
    I said can't understand, not don't know. Can't read apparently either...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Nope, every single region has the same lockout + ilvls. WoD release in asia was a week after EU/NA/OC too.
    How come the chinese guilds dominate the ilvl chart then?

vs

Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2014-12-13 at 11:02 PM.

something shady went down in chineese servers because their raiders are swinning with blackrock mythic gear, not exactly fair

Deleted
    Good on WoW Progress to add them back in, if the European and American guilds can't compensate the Chinese ones having a slight advantage that's their own fault. Obviously.

Deleted
    Great to see wowprogress getting this sorted so quickly Great that we've got a truly world race now too.

One last thing I'd really love to see is a time-adjusted list, ranking guilds depending on their time to kill in relation to when the raids became available in their region. Not to replace the current list but to complement it.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    something shady went down in chineese servers because their raiders are swinning with blackrock mythic gear, not exactly fair
    Go inspect Paragon and Avast members. Half of their raid group has one or two 695 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    How come the chinese guilds dominate the ilvl chart then?
    Snipped the pictures - the chinese literally had alts on every server they could transfer to, and transferred around guildbanks to buy up foundry-level mythic gear. They have had 3 weeks to do this, not sure how many realms they have access to, but every char can transfer every 3 (?) days, so if they did it "on cooldown", they'd have a fair few mythic pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by zechz View Post
    I said can't understand, not don't know. Can't read apparently either...
    Mad bro???

Is it scary how people can't understand something so simple to read up on World First progress when first starting a game, and look up on a third party site having nothing to do with the actual creators of the video game? That's scary to you?

Is it also scary that people don't research video games like they're writing a college thesis???

Seriously, get with reality because you are scaring me.